Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2026


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Mgas said:

I’m certain Greg said the first rider in the second half was Rasmus pedesen, PK’s nephew. 

I got told he was PKs nephew but his leathers said Neilsen.I saw him before the meeting and his jacket said Mathias Neilsen so he must have been in disguise 🤔😂Whoever he was he looked good!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

I got told he was PKs nephew but his leathers said Neilsen.I saw him before the meeting and his jacket said Mathias Neilsen so he must have been in disguise 🤔😂Whoever he was he looked good!!

He was at worky mid season as well 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

I got told he was PKs nephew but his leathers said Neilsen.I saw him before the meeting and his jacket said Mathias Neilsen so he must have been in disguise 🤔😂Whoever he was he looked good!!

Mathias Neilsen has been a very solid rider in the Polish leagues for a few years now. Think he'd do great in the Championship. But if he's riding in Poland next season, he can only do one other league?? So probably Denmark.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just looked and based on last season's assessed averages rules Matias Nielsen would come in on an 8.50 championship average. with 'this rider would only be considered dependent on fixture clashes' next to the figure. So I guess any clashes would exclude him from being allowed to ride in the championship.

Similar riders around his average in the Polish Ekstraliga 2, just so people have a rough idea on how good he actually is:

Just above him in the averages - Jakub Jamrog, Luke Becker, Gleb Chuganov

Just below him in the averages - Ben Basso, Zach Cook, Dimitri Berge

Edited by Diamonds85
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Diamonds85 said:

Just looked and based on last season's assessed averages rules Matias Nielsen would come in on an 8.50 championship average. with 'this rider would only be considered dependent on fixture clashes' next to the figure. So I guess any clashes would exclude him from being allowed to ride in the championship.

Similar riders around his average in the Polish Ekstraliga 2, just so people have a rough idea on how good he actually is:

Just above him in the averages - Jakub Jamrog, Luke Becker, Gleb Chuganov

Just below him in the averages - Ben Basso, Zach Cook, Dimitri Berge

Any idea on Rasmus Pedersen’s average who was the one who was actually at Berwick. Now confirmed on the bandits website.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy