British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

I cannot believe you can just "understand" the reasons so easily, your promoter obviously doesn't give a toss about someone who has ridden for you for years, just put him out of a job at the blink of an eye ....

Have you never been to one of the club's fans forums? It's free entry, buy a drink, find a seat, wait for the start, listen to what the management have to say (along with possible signings) then ask anything you need to know re the team and league .... the perfect opportunity to find out everything you want to know, to give suggestions etc etc

Our promoter has a lot of time for Chris Holder and i am sure he will be back in 2018. Chris Holder himself understands the reasons. It is about building the strongest team which he felt he couldn't do with Chris Holder in the team.

Trees, I'm not sure why you are so bothered about it tbh. Unless you were hoping for us to have a team like Swindon's??!

The reason there are so many Poole fans on this thread is you and one other keep going on and on about Matt not using him in the Poole team!

I think you will find Trees has a hatred of Matt Ford and all things Poole.

Have you never been to one of the club's fans forums? It's free entry, buy a drink, find a seat, wait for the start, listen to what the management have to say (along with possible signings) then ask anything you need to know re the team and league .... the perfect opportunity to find out everything you want to know, to give suggestions etc etc

The last one I went to was at the Football ground at the Walks, Since having the events at the track I have always paid to go in. Been and seen Tatum/Pearson twice, plus nights with Niels and Rory and all of them cost money. Cant remember missing a supporter meeting, but then again I cant be sure..... But thanks again for the info

Maybe the Poole lot should just have their own forum .... Just a thought

We do!!!! Lol. It's on the Poole website. :D

Edit- maybe not talk about Poole leaving Holder out and then we wouldn't feel the need to comment. Just a thought.

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 2

Anybody have more information about Friday. Seems very little info other than its on Friday in the Club Bar room. Have seen nothing about tickets? Cost on the door, time it starts. Doors open.......

Hope it all goes to plan.....

7.30 start in NA bar. Don't need a ticket, just turn up. No charge it's an evening to introduce 2017 team to you. Plans for 2017 will be revealed and changes made. Plus your chance to ask questions
  • Like 1

7.30 start in NA bar. Don't need a ticket, just turn up. No charge it's an evening to introduce 2017 team to you. Plans for 2017 will be revealed and changes made. Plus your chance to ask questions

Have you taken on the role of media person for KL cos you are doing a far better job than some of the recent incumbents :P

Oops nearly forgot my manners......thank you kind sir :D

Maybe the Poole lot should just have their own forum .... Just a thought

We will do if you keep Starman on here. :t:

Lynn Team for 2017

1. GRW

2. Gordon Bennett

3. TellBoy

4. Dizzstar

5. Tress

6. Star Lady

7. Mr Mungo

8. Haza ( for when Star Lady doesn't turn up)

Think That has play-offs written all over it. lol

Edited by semion
  • Like 5

Lynn Team for 2017

1. GRW

2. Gordon Bennett

3. TellBoy

4. Dizzstar

5. Tress

6. Star Lady

7. Mr Mungo

Don't think Danny will be impressed when he sees that line up.

• Like 1

Lynn Team for 2017

1. GRW

2. Gordon Bennett

3. TellBoy

4. Dizzstar

5. Tress

6. Star Lady

7. Mr Mungo

I'd say.Nailed on for a top 4 spot.Would cost the earth either. :wink:

Lynn Team for 20171. GRW2. Gordon Bennett3. TellBoy4. Dizzstar5. Tress6. Star Lady7. Mr Mungo8. Haza ( for when Star Lady doesn't turn up)Think That has play-offs written all over it. lol

thats an OK team as long as tress doesn't have any hairy moments. :)

• Like 1

Lynn Team for 2017

1. GRW

2. Gordon Bennett

3. TellBoy

4. Dizzstar

5. Tress

6. Star Lady

7. Mr Mungo

Thank you kind Sir !! Have never been a No1 before, at anything........

I wonder how long it will take some KL fans to criticise Noddy of average fixing.

It's already been mentioned, and that suspicion will always be there.

As for not putting him in his line up, I think Mr Ford is well within his rights to go with Kasprzak instead as it frees up more points and gives their team a much better balance. With Holder they would probably be looking at having to go without one of Holder, Kurtz or Newman or with carp reserves or a weak second heat leader. I think it's the right call.

• Like 2

Have you taken on the role of media person for KL cos you are doing a far better job than some of the recent incumbents :P

Oops nearly forgot my manners......thank you kind sir :D

Thanks but no I haven't. Date, time etc. Has been on Twitter and Facebook. Appreciate not all are social media though. There are plans to improve communications with fans. Information on this will be given on Friday evening.

Don't think Danny will be impressed when he sees that line up.

Think he is the final piece in the jigsaw for the Poole team. :D