British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Somerset Ela & Somerset V Poole 14/4/17 Good Friday.

Car park MAY be busy as it's a daytime meeting. A lot of hospital staff (me included) have had their parking relocated to the stadium instead of on-site.

and a lot of the nearby roads have parking restrictions which arent lifted till 6pm weekdays,so check the signs.

Looking at the latest BBC weather forecast - we could be in for a slight shower on Friday morning/lunchtime!!

On Wave fm this morning they said mostly dry with an outside chance of rain.

Then water it Thursday night, don't have problems only solutions!

And let the local boys do it and get rid of richter, swindon , lakeside and Rye have I believe. Edited by KN1
  • Like 1

If they have any sense they will flood it thurs night.

Are you on the track staff team?

• Like 1

Yes James is an asset as far as im aware. Loan fee's are not as preductive as they used to be.

I believe Shanes is still a Kent asset

18 points at Kings Lynn last night.

What time are the gates opening at Oaktree on Friday?

Probably my eyes but I can't see this anywhere.

6 PM Pirate Baz !!!

6 PM Pirate Baz !!!

Well done mate, i rang the club earlirer but got no answer.

I believe Shanes is still a Kent asset

Fair enough mate, but if he keeps improving he won't be for long..

Are you on the track staff team?

No but i know what they do. They are both there now, so i would expect them to heavily water it later.

Edited by Starman2006

and a lot of the nearby roads have parking restrictions which arent lifted till 6pm weekdays,so check the signs.

Not quite right. Before 6pm, you only have 2 hours FREE parking. So generally get there after 4pm you are ok.

Where I used to live, St Margarets Road, which backs onto the Stadium, all restrictions are not valid on Bank Holidays, so didnt apply on Good Friday or Easter Monday.

Do check the signs as things may have changed since I moved away.

Working now, so wont be there for either meeting. Hope to get to Plymouth instead.

Not quite right. Before 6pm, you only have 2 hours FREE parking. So generally get there after 4pm you are ok.

Where I used to live, St Margarets Road, which backs onto the Stadium, all restrictions are not valid on Bank Holidays, so didnt apply on Good Friday or Easter Monday.

Do check the signs as things may have changed since I moved away.

Working now, so wont be there for either meeting. Hope to get to Plymouth instead.

Shame would be good to catch up

• Like 1

Track staff are watering the track as we speak!!!

• Like 1

'Red eye Somerset'? .Both Paul and Charles are at Redcar Thursday night and Josh at Sheffield,Somerset web site

'Red eye Rebels'? Both Paul and Charles are at Redcar Thursday evening,Josh at Sheffield.Somerset web site"the relatively short trip to Poole",reckon the only bright eyes will be Mr May's. (Yes Mr Starman/ Mr Shovler. I am aware that Jack is at Redcar as well ).

So is Pooles Jack Holder!

Bringing a couple of chairs along to watch from the back straight at the ota , is it worth taking them into Poole, if yes where's the best place to park ourselves. I know there's seats but imagine they will be rammed

Bringing a couple of chairs along to watch from the back straight at the ota , is it worth taking them into Poole, if yes where's the best place to park ourselves. I know there's seats but imagine they will be rammed

Not really the place to bring in a seat. The grandstand will be full but if you are there early you will get a seat. The first and second bends are standing and will be several deep. If you get there early at the front I guess you could put up a seat but you will have people standing closely next to you.

Ok thanks for that Steve, couldn't remember anywhere to put a seat