Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

Recommended Posts

Riss signed as a asset is a great deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Purchasing 3 clubs and purchasing a rider as an asset, Speedway obviously isn't short on money for one man if you believe what he's said in the past. That money spent on Speedway is only generated from Speedway and not from Stock Cars :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2019 at 12:17 PM, Bagpuss said:

That’s a fair point but I was more thinking of a club specific one which can be used to be alerted to news etc and to use instead of a programme on race nights.

Ah I see, I’d imagine a club one would be too expensive at a guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Purchasing 3 clubs and purchasing a rider as an asset, Speedway obviously isn't short on money for one man if you believe what he's said in the past. That money spent on Speedway is only generated from Speedway and not from Stock Cars :blink:

IMO all of bent busters clubs will finish in bottom 3 with wolves/aces/poole/swindon in play offs !! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kings Lynn, Ipswich and Peterborough look the three weakest at the moment but a few swaps or changes mid season could see one of them finish strongly and with mid table getting you in the play offs anything could happen.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2019 at 7:37 PM, g13webb said:

   Riss, exciting as he may be ,   he struggles on tight tracks 

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, INCOGNITO said:

Kings Lynn, Ipswich and Peterborough look the three weakest at the moment but a few swaps or changes mid season could see one of them finish strongly and with mid table getting you in the play offs anything could happen.

 

Peterborough look weak??:unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, INCOGNITO said:

Kings Lynn, Ipswich and Peterborough look the three weakest at the moment but a few swaps or changes mid season could see one of them finish strongly and with mid table getting you in the play offs anything could happen.

 

chapman won't lay anymore money out !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, geoff58 said:

IMO all of bent busters clubs will finish in bottom 3 with wolves/aces/poole/swindon in play offs !! 

Surely if he is "bent" that won't be the case :unsure:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, geoff58 said:

IMO all of bent busters clubs will finish in bottom 3 with wolves/aces/poole/swindon in play offs !! 

I'm not one of Buster's disciples who cant see no wrong in what he does,  but to call him 'bent'  is over the top and a insult to his character .    Like him or loathe him, we have to remember if it wasn't for Buster we wouldn't have Premier league of Speedway .

Remember when dishing out personal insults,    Buster, of late, has done more for the sport then  anybody.....

And I'm no Buster lover.....:t:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, g13webb said:

I'm not one of Buster's disciples who cant see no wrong in what he does,  but to call him 'bent'  is over the top and a insult to his character .    Like him or loathe him, we have to remember if it wasn't for Buster we wouldn't have Premier league of Speedway .

Remember when dishing out personal insults,    Buster, of late, has done more for the sport then  anybody.....

And I'm no Buster lover.....:t:

he's bent alright !! manchester council seen right through when he tried to get is slimey hands on b/vue in 2017 thank god !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2019 at 7:37 PM, g13webb said:

Its about who I prefer,     Batch is a person we don't  like, but he will still scores quite a few points.    No doubt he will outscore all our riders, with the exception of Lambert...

Hans to me represent reliable points.  yes, he may be past his best but he can still win important races.   A consistent gater who score points on any track.    Riss, exciting as he may be ,   he struggles on tight tracks  and needs the open spaces to come into his own.   cant see him outscoring Hans this year anyway.... 

Honestly

When were you last at Edinburgh? IMHO Riss will do well this year he is a quality rider and will only improve I can see him upping his average by at least a full point...

Regards
THJ

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I should imagine the financial outlay to have a GP rider like Iversen is considerable so investing for the future with riders committed to the UK makes sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GWC said:

I should imagine the financial outlay to have a GP rider like Iversen is considerable so investing for the future with riders committed to the UK makes sense.

Completely agree with the comment regarding Ivensen / GP riders and the associated costs but investing in future UK committed riders? MPT, TJ & Proctor have largely hit their level, Kasper & Riss are using the UK while it suits and Lambert is only hanging around until he gets his full time GP place then he will be out like a shot. Not exactly visionary from Lynn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 10:34 AM, geoff58 said:

he's bent alright !! manchester council seen right through when he tried to get is slimey hands on b/vue in 2017 thank god !!

At no time did Buster want to take over Belle Vue. Instead, as chairman, he brought two interested parties to the table and it was down to them to satisfy the Council and BSPA which one was the most suitable. You need to be extremely careful in how you are labelling individuals on here, especially when you clearly don't know the facts.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy