British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Kings Lynn. Prem. 4/7/19

33 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Unofficial not likely:t:

Especially as he rode Monday, would have thought he’d have told him to stick it by then. Also I’m pretty sure he knew it was a temporary gig when he joined with Cook. 

Also we all know that skidder likes a good rubbish stir :D

Edited by Bagpuss

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

The DOG cant give up!! win tonight???? Musielak is back on the 18 th we might  still have a squeak.

Keep expecting us to click mate and it doesn't ever happen. Need some away wins and can't see them coming.

3 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Well it has been on the Poole twitter feed for a couple of days.

i dont do twit ter...website should come first,  thought that is what its for  to inform people whats goin on

If Lynn nick a point and Ayers scores one or more.  Can anyone imagine what Shovvy will be like ?  :D  

If only.

1 hour ago, capone said:

i dont do twit ter...website should come first,  thought that is what its for  to inform people whats goin on

Agreed, I don't do Twitter or Instagram, and try to pick up all my news from club websites, which is what they were designed for.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Mimmo said:

Agreed, I don't do Twitter or Instagram, and try to pick up all my news from club websites, which is what they were designed for.

People dont look at websites like they used to more information on social media

Is it possible Ayers is the full time replacement for Lambert? 

1 hour ago, semion said:

If Lynn nick a point and Ayers scores one or more.  Can anyone imagine what Shovvy will be like ?  :D  

If only.

Don't mind if you nick a point as long as we win.

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

He rode at Somerset last night as he is a Scunthorpe rider.Do keep up with the lower leagues:wink:

He retired in his 2nd last race and then scored a zero,maybe just maybe he injured it last night,i don't know.

Who knows hopefully Danny will score what Nicol may have scored,or more would be better:approve:

I try to keep up but jolly difficult at my age! surely he wouldn't of done a full 4 laps in his last race if he was injured? Sounds suspect to me especially when Ayres get paid 10 and a ride in heat 15 .

Edited by foreverblue

10 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Is it possible Ayers is the full time replacement for Lambert? 

I’d be happy with that if it was until Nicol is fit. 

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Don't mind if you nick a point as long as we win.

I would suggest it’s a given that Poole will win this one tonight.  Bit early for them to start choking ;)

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, tellboy said:

He rode at Somerset last night as he is a Scunthorpe rider.Do keep up with the lower leagues:wink:

He retired in his 2nd last race and then scored a zero,maybe just maybe he injured it last night,i don't know.

Who knows hopefully Danny will score what Nicol may have scored,or more would be better:approve:

So how do you know what Broc would have scored to judge that?

55 minutes ago, semion said:

I would suggest it’s a given that Poole will win this one tonight.  Bit early for them to start choking ;)

But KL have already won at Poole this season haven't they?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

So how do you know what Broc would have scored to judge that?

I don't simple as that really.

But you only have to look this thread to see many people saying we are weaker without Worrall,Masters won't get as much as Kurtz,Wells is a weak replacement for Covatti.How do they know what these riders would have scored tonight.So why can't i say hopefully Danny will score as many as Nicol may have scored when many others are doing the same.

Now go and quote Shovlar on many of these:rolleyes: