British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Peterborough. Prem. 1/8/19

Obviously using a private jet and parachuting out over the stadium.

5 hours ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Booked the day off work. Going to head to Edgbaston for the cricket and then down to Poole with the girlfriend, for the speedway.

Two sets of Aussies are going to get a pasting.

Anyone know of any nice places to eat near Wimborne Road that serve fresh food? My girlfriend is a fussy eater and doesn't put anything into her mouth that isn't organically grown. She hates processed food.

Now I don't believe you are being quite honest with everyone on here with this posting JCF are you?

Personally I am quite happy to give you the benefit of any doubt that you could make it at 'close of play' from Birmingham to Poole for the start of the meeting at the required 'light speed'...

However...

Your travelling through the required 'wormholes'  of deeper Space to reach your destination, I can accept...

But a girlfriend? 

Really?

Come on JCF, what do you take me for?

Edited by mikebv
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Booked the day off work. Going to head to Edgbaston for the cricket and then down to Poole with the girlfriend, for the speedway.

Two sets of Aussies are going to get a pasting.

Anyone know of any nice places to eat near Wimborne Road that serve fresh food? My girlfriend is a fussy eater and doesn't put anything into her mouth that isn't organically grown. She hates processed food.

Just like your girlfriend, this story is a load of hot air.Next you will tell us you will use her to get out of the stadium if the tide is in !!!

• Like 1

JCF.  With your little fantasies you need to get some thought and prep into them before bashing away on that keyboard.

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.

What was it Mainwaring called Pike ?

• Like 1

To get to Poole stadium from Edgbaston in an hour, would mean travelling at 163 miles an hour, all the way. A private plane would not get you there on time. His only chance is a good helicopter, which would need to take off next to the wicket on the last ball, and land on the centre green at Wimborne Road. Other than obtaining all the permissions needed, which would be impossible, and the costs, which would be prohibitive to anyone but a oliogarth, it all come down to one fact.

He is full of crap.

• Like 2

Don't respond to the troll  ,you're only encouraging him . Let him chase his Billy Goats somewhere else 

Why do people still fall for his fishing posts under different names, why? 

Can you not help yourselves?

Everytime someone answers he has a good tug, and with some of you he must have massive forearms. 

Edited by Thecatalyst
  • Like 1

I thought Debbs was JCF's girlfriend and she said she was topless on Poole beach so looks like he is two timing her or can't remember what he/she typed earlier! 

32 minutes ago, Chris116 said:

I thought Debbs was JCF's girlfriend and she said she was topless on Poole beach so looks like he is two timing her or can't remember what he/she typed earlier! 

Geez I didn’t realise blow up dolls were so sophisticated these days that they could actually type too :shock: :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

To get to Poole stadium from Edgbaston in an hour, would mean travelling at 163 miles an hour, all the way. A private plane would not get you there on time. His only chance is a good helicopter, which would need to take off next to the wicket on the last ball, and land on the centre green at Wimborne Road. Other than obtaining all the permissions needed, which would be impossible, and the costs, which would be prohibitive to anyone but a oliogarth, it all come down to one fact.

He is full of crap.

Bruce Penhall did it before a 1980's test match at Wimborne Road, why not JCF!!!

Easy win for Poole i am afraid. Just cannot see anything other than that happening. Peterborough are the weakest team right now. I do feel for them. 

16 hours ago, poole keith said:

why does it require laughter when hes returning from apparently nasty injuries?probably pleased to complete 5 rides

It should have been a wink!! and I posted too soon as Hans took 7 rides and scored 5+1.

15 hours ago, ray c said:

You always seem to get great pleasure in knocking hans at every opportunity shame on you been a good servant to british speedway all his career 

See my other post. I wasn't knocking him  - merely letting people know what his comeback score was, although as I said I posted too early as he took 7 rides scoring 5+1.

It would take a lot for him to miss a meeting at Poole as thats where some of his main sponsors are - but I'm not one of them.  

Incidentally I'm not sure Middlo would agree that he's been a great servant to British Speedway?!:rolleyes: (thats raising eyebrows btw).

Covatti said last night that he is only 60% fit but is looking forward to tonight as riding with injuries is 'just speedway'. I wouldn't go expecting a double figure score though. 

Edited by lisa-colette