Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spiegal

gp challenge 2020

Recommended Posts

Shows how weak the standard is when you have the likes of Ellis and Wolbert 5 rides away from making the GP series.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Shows how weak the standard is when you have the likes of Ellis and Wolbert 5 rides away from making the GP series.

It has always been a bit like that. As I stated before Lubos Tomicek was about 1 ride away. Kyle Legault was also into the Vojens final 

But this year is an extreme

Edited by iris123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, iris123 said:

It has always been a bit like that. As I stated before Lubos Tomicek was about 1 ride away. Kyle Legault was also into the Vojens final 

Ellis and Wolbert were examples. Theres about 10-12 riders in that field who would never of got a sniff a few years back . 
 

Standard of rider is alarmingly less these days than years gone by. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pinny said:

Shows how weak the standard is when you have the likes of Ellis and Wolbert 5 rides away from making the GP series.

Circumstances are different though.!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Still struggling with reliable feed.I have got maniac to sort of stutter work on my tv but like the other channels, one frozen frame. Tried vpn no difference and I have very fast internet. Hoping for a YouTube feed.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Still struggling with reliable feed.I have got maniac to sort of stutter work on my tv but like the other channels, one frozen frame. Tried vpn no difference and I have very fast internet. Hoping for a YouTube feed.

both links are working fine for me, daddylive and maniak 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps Virgin are blocking. Can’t get either to work on my iPad but I do have Maniac working on my tv, sort of. Have to suffer that. Nothing yet on Youtube.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Probably will be on here http://www.maniak.tv/mk1

I'm getting a better quality pic on freestreams, but I can't get that or maniak to display in full screen, is it the same for everyone else ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Dutch Grasstrack yes a good stream!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
Just now, jrs said:

I'm getting a better quality pic on freestreams, but I can't get that or maniak to display in full screen, is it the same for everyone else ?

Try the one above on
https://m.vk.com/video-53550004_456240690?list=6e617d4ebe3815c6a2

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope Laguta and Michelsen don't cock up.  They would be good for the GP.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, jrs said:

I'm getting a better quality pic on freestreams, but I can't get that or maniak to display in full screen, is it the same for everyone else ?

You have to click on screen a few times and get rid of the page that comes up, and eventually the full screen comes up at bottom right.

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Getting the best pic on dutch grasstracks Russian link , thanks dutch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy