British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn 2022

This isn't a derogatory dig starting this thread now. This is simply that some conversations are already looking to next season. 

Even the promotion have finally admitted they got it wrong, that make a change & for the positive imo. 

Currently, depending on Polish rule, Covid etc, has any rider's given themselves a right to be included next season?? 

For me (being hopeful the worlds more normal next year) only 3 can hold their head high & deserve another team spot. If they keep the 'Rising Star' then I'd keep Connor Mountain 

2. Lewis Kerr (c) 

3. Thomas Jorgensen 

5. Richard Lawson 

7. Connor Mountain

To fill those gaps the club need to get their heads together & bring in totally new faces to the club, not fall in to the trap of tried & failed rider's time & again. 

I'd even be asking these 4 to sign already for 2022, be ahead of the curve. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Daniel Smith said:

This isn't a derogatory dig starting this thread now. This is simply that some conversations are already looking to next season. 

Even the promotion have finally admitted they got it wrong, that make a change & for the positive imo. 

Currently, depending on Polish rule, Covid etc, has any rider's given themselves a right to be included next season?? 

For me (being hopeful the worlds more normal next year) only 3 can hold their head high & deserve another team spot. If they keep the 'Rising Star' then I'd keep Connor Mountain 

2. Lewis Kerr (c) 

3. Thomas Jorgensen 

5. Richard Lawson 

7. Connor Mountain

To fill those gaps the club need to get their heads together & bring in totally new faces to the club, not fall in to the trap of tried & failed rider's time & again. 

Haven't we got to have 2 rising stars in the team next season?:unsure:

• Haha 1

The best signing for all at Kings Lynn in 2022 would be Busters signature on the paperwork that sells Peterborough to a new owner but that would mean finding someone with more money than sence at the moment .

9 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

The best signing for all at Kings Lynn in 2022 would be Busters signature on the paperwork that sells Peterborough to a new owner but that would mean finding someone with more money than sence at the moment .

I think i would throw a party if that happened :t:

2 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

2. Lewis Kerr (c) 

3. Thomas Jorgensen 

5. Richard Lawson 

7. Connor Mountain

That’s exactly what said earlier on the Stars v Panthers thread - it has to be now all about March 2022 building towards that - this season is gone in all honesty - let’s see who wants to ride for the club who shows passion for the club and that goes for the team manager we need to see passion from him not just the same old same old . 

There will be to 2 fast track reserves next year .

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, tellboy said:

Haven't we got to have 2 rising stars in the team next season?:unsure:

27 minutes ago, Greg said:

There will be to 2 fast track reserves next year .

There is 3 months left of this season plus a 6 month close season. In that time there will be a number of BSPL meetings and an official agm

Time for at least 3 sets of rules and regs to be devised,manipulated and dropped before implementing plan z for 2022 which almost certainly will mean stage 2 of this seasons 5 year plan being shelved in favour of the latest scheme that favours certain quarters

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

There is 3 months left of this season plus a 6 month close season. In that time there will be a number of BSPL meetings and an official agm

Time for at least 3 sets of rules and regs to be devised,manipulated and dropped before implementing plan z for 2022 which almost certainly will mean stage 2 of this seasons 5 year plan being shelved in favour of the latest scheme that favours certain quarters

Bruv is on top form today…:D

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Blupanther said:

Bruv is on top form today…:D

Add it to the list of the symptoms of long covid :)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Add it to the list of the symptoms of long covid :)

I’m putting it down to the Haribo shortage…:D

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

2. Lewis Kerr (c) 

3. Thomas Jorgensen 

5. Richard Lawson 

7. Connor Mountain

Good start point, but I'd also have Riss back. He's had a poor start by his standards, but will pick up at some point, when he's on it he is exciting to watch. He's not a number one though so slot him in at 4. Need a decent no.1 to lead the team if we can find one!!

I think Sam Hagon will be at reserve next year. 
and we need fresh blood only two I would keep from this season Lawson and Jorgensen 

Edited by lynnboy
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Blupanther said:

I’m putting it down to the Haribo shortage…:D

There’s a Haribo shortage??  Oh no!

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

2. Lewis Kerr (c) 

3. Thomas Jorgensen 

5. Richard Lawson 

7. Connor Mountain

I have a lot of respect for Kerr but he shouldn’t be back next season  for me! 

I would ask Riss back as well but no other "tried and tested" Saddlebow Rd riders. I do not think Kerr should be back next season.