British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JanAndersen

Leicester vs Edinburgh 07/08/21

This meeting will be off . Since Glyn Failure messed up the track drainage Leicester notoriously floods now. 
With the amount of rain fell already & due to fall overnight there is no chance of this meeting being on.  

24 minutes ago, Lenny Lion said:

This meeting will be off . Since Glyn Failure messed up the track drainage Leicester notoriously floods now. 
With the amount of rain fell already & due to fall overnight there is no chance of this meeting being on.  

Bloody hell Lenny you sound like me!

Where's your glass half full mentality?

:lol:

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Lenny Lion said:

Unless you are speaking for the Leicester promotion, that is a shocking post.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Given the amount of garbage you come out with on behalf of the Berwick promotion I don't think you have any room to be calling out anyone! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It's on until it's off

LEICESTER: Hans Andersen, Dan Thompson, Kyle Howarth, Nick Morris, Ryan Douglas, Joe Thompson, Zaine Kennedy.
EDINBURGH: Sam Masters, William Lawson, Kye Thomson, Josh Pickering, Richie Worrall, Luke Crang, Nathan Greaves.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Just speaking hard simple facts. Leicester used to drain & dry within 2 hour but since Glynn messed around with the track one good down pour within 24 hours of a match & its likely to be off

You do your club no favours saying it is off and could cost your promotion £££. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Lenny Lion said:

Just speaking hard simple facts. Leicester used to drain & dry within 2 hour but since Glynn messed around with the track one good down pour within 24 hours of a match & its likely to be off

To be fair we had biblical rain last Friday yet we had the race of the century the next day on the Saturday... preceeded by a load of crap admittedly 

Edited by iainb
  • Like 1

This meeting should be called off right now. The forecast is grim and the opposition have a long way to travel. This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I will be at Wembley watching City (yeah, I know, we are likely to get thumped) and cannot be in two places at the same time, to witness what should be a great meeting. Selfish, but honest! If the Lions win however, that's all that matters. if City win as well......let's not get too silly eh!

OFF

• Thanks 1

The opposition has a long way to travel.

Always makes me laugh . I would imagine 1 poss 2 riders actually live anywhere near Edinburgh.. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, justathought said:

The opposition has a long way to travel.

Always makes me laugh . I would imagine 1 poss 2 riders actually live anywhere near Edinburgh.. 

Management and fans as well though. 

39 minutes ago, iainb said:

FFS!

should have called in Mystic Meg.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, HGould said:

should have called in Mystic Meg.

Seems like every club needs one as part of their management team now!

• Haha 1