British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Ipswich v Lynn June 2nd

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Would rather Eds very good friend,, who sounds quick before she even gets on a bike,,, maybe I could help her get into those tight leathers,, and check her air bags are operational. 

:D

Steptoe - You Dirty Old Man" Greeting Card by DjangoArtDesign | Redbubble

• Haha 1

looking forward to another stars win :)

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Now theres a post you cant use in the championship :t:

There's been a draw in the Championship, can't get much closer than that! lol :t:

Should be a healthy crowd tomorrow I’d expect. Bank holiday so most people not working, weather forecast looks great for tomorrow with wall to wall sunshine, and the old enemy back in town. Both teams in decent form and going well so expect a fair few from Lynn will come down as well. 

Looking forward to it. 

Going to make my first visit to the foxhole for many a year today.My last visit was to watch a friend ride when he had a spell with Workington before returning to the best club in the land:) Sun is out,it's warm the only thing to top it off today would be a Lynn win:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Going to make my first visit to the foxhole for many a year today.My last visit was to watch a friend ride when he had a spell with Workington before returning to the best club in the land:) Sun is out,it's warm the only thing to top it off today would be a Lynn win:rolleyes:

Hooe you enjoy it TB..... but not too much ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

It looks like it's gonna be a lovely day. Hope there's a good crowd, good racing and the Stars coming away with a point or more.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

It looks like it's gonna be a lovely day. Hope there's a good crowd, good racing and the Stars coming away with a point or more.

Good crowd yes,,, good racing,,, mmm erm hum,,, but away point,,, possibly 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Well that turns the tie in our favour 

It certainly does imo.Riss,Batchelor and the two reserves isn't it?

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

Good crowd yes,,, good racing,,, mmm erm hum,,, but away point,,, possibly 

Think I would take a point right now.

I dunno now... With RR i'm going 50-40, but hope to grab a point. Hope all riders stay safe, so them pesky Witches have no excuse in the return  tie on Thursday:P

Officially R/R for Starke now. Can only see an Ipswich win now. 

I do rate King's Lynn this season though and I think they're a sneakily good side so I wouldn't be shocked if they got something out of tonight's meeting.

Ipswich by 6-8 points