British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2013

With the cancellation of the Lakeside meeting, I think it's to do with a team change more than electrical issues. I might just be being a little to over suspicious

• Like 1

With the cancellation of the Lakeside meeting, I think it's to do with a team change more than electrical issues. I might just be being a little to over suspicious

Think you could be in for a shock

Those are my current thoughts too.

• Like 1

Those are my current thoughts too.

and your thoughts are ?

Just done some sums & our current average is 41.35

Here is our last chance lineup

1, Iversen

2, Leberdevs

3, Korneliussen

4, Worrall

5, Pedersen

6, Porsing

7, Smith

And all under 42.5 on a redeclaration

Edited by screamer

1, Iversen

2, Leberdevs

3, Korneliussen

4, Worrall

5, Pedersen

6, Porsing

7, Smith

A very exciting team hope you get it,you have been decimated by injuries and deserve a bit of luck. Edited by sidney

1, Iversen

2, Leberdevs

3, Korneliussen

4, Worrall

5, Pedersen

6, Porsing

7, Smith

can't see Rory being dropped at this stage of the season though I do agree there is more to tomorrow call off than the official word on our websites . So who knows you maybe right .

hmmm..interesting thoughts....

Did I see some where sundstrom is fit again ? I know he has had a bad year but has a good record at the Norfolk Arena

Yep. Sundstrom is back on a bike. I thought he would've been the replacement for Seb Alden myself, but then again, I think his average is too high. Interesting views on tomorrows call off. A team change might be the reason. Who knows? I've personally had enough of all the changing now and it does team morale no good either as far as I'm concerned.

Surely Linus will got back in to the Panthers team for Jones K ?

As I posted on the BV/Lynn thread. Rory is doing what Rory has always done. Good spell, injury, bad spell, slowly get it back, ride well, get injured. He's a confidence rider who struggles to come back from injury. The one season he avoided injury (until about September) he averaged nearly 9 for BV.

Wasn't this the year of the dodgy silencer? ;) we all know Eddie wasn't the only one, other riders may have just not caught out.

But Schelin has had a number of serious injuries and has eventually got back to form (Decent 2nd heat leader) so you could say this is just a bad year for him.

Edited by superguest

Yep. Sundstrom is back on a bike. I thought he would've been the replacement for Seb Alden myself, but then again, I think his average is too high. Interesting views on tomorrows call off. A team change might be the reason. Who knows? I've personally had enough of all the changing now and it does team morale no good either as far as I'm concerned.

Only 2 of our changes have been team strengthening attempts though (Richie for Kozza/ Andzejs for Howe/Klindt)

The rest have been forced on us by injuries and withdrawals (Niklas for Mads/ Mads back for Simon/ Lasse for Seb) and its these changes which have left us a lot weaker, mainly because the potential scoring power of Simon hasnt been replaced. He mightve been 3rd or even 2nd heat-leader by now AND the lower average replacements have forced Richie & Seb/ Lasse to be in the top 5.

We only have 3 team members remaining that looked so good at the start of the season so yes morale is bound to have suffered, but id suggest that constantly struggling to win matches due to a succession of injuries doesnt do it any good either, especially when you know the team was originally much stronger and could be strengthened again. For instance the addition of Nicki P would surely be a morale booster to the team members retained, even if only re-igniting play-off hopes.

So, if thats the plan I'm all for it :t:

Is there a plan ? Is it a cunning plan, More cunning than a fox who has just be made professor of Cunning at Oxford University ?

• Like 1

It would be special to get in the play offs and win the final in what more likely to be the last ever Elite League .