British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

King's Lynn Stars 2014

I'm here, no rumours heard at all, just resting on me ole tenter hooks waiting for the team news :)

I'm here, no rumours heard at all, just resting on me ole tenter hooks waiting for the team news :)

You should read more, big hint on the GP site re Bech

I don't visit THAT website ;)

I've been going to Lynn so long that I can wait tbh, the management always come up with a surprise or two!

From the speedway GP site He said: “I’m talking quite a lot with one club in particular. I really like the club and the people around it and the track is quite difficult. It would be good for me to get a track like that and learn how to race it. It will fit perfectly when I ride in Poland on Sundays."

The track is quite difficult ..

Well its going to be 1 of 2 clubs if it clashes with his Danish league on a Wednesday.

1 of 3 clubs!!!!! Unless Brummies are reverting to Thursdays?! :wink:

Looking at what he said on the GP site it certainly looks like Poole or Lynn he has been talking to.I had a feeling last year when he signed for Plymouth that it will benefit Poole for the following season.So i'm going with Poole but who knows.

Looking at what he said on the GP site it certainly looks like Poole or Lynn he has been talking to.I had a feeling last year when he signed for Plymouth that it will benefit Poole for the following season.So i'm going with Poole but who knows.

Does'nt Bech, ride for the same team as NKI (Esbjerg) in Denmark.

If it's a money talks deal then it will be Poole simple.

Bech does not say it is a Weds track, he just said he has been assured any clashes with the Danish lge will hopefully be avoided. Sounds like it could be BV, Lakeside, Wolves or Eastbourne, they are probably the 4 most difficult tracks to master. I have a sneaky feeling that Wolves are favourites, if so he could be a great replacement for fast Freddie at Monmore...

From the speedway GP site He said: “I’m talking quite a lot with one club in particular. I really like the club and the people around it and the track is quite difficult. It would be good for me to get a track like that and learn how to race it. It will fit perfectly when I ride in Poland on Sundays."

The track is quite difficult ..

Wolves hopefully.

Wolves difficult to ride? I would say there are more tracks in the EL that are difficult to ride than Monmore. That said, and having watched him ride at Plymouth last season, if Wolves do sign him then I can see him become nigh on unbeatable around Monmore.

Reckon Mads will be back with the Robins next year Baggers....

I could feel it in my water..... ;)