British Speedway Forum
Panthers89

Biggest Disapointment....

Well we have the best improver, but what loses the titles for you, is that rider who should be scoring better than he should.... who will be the most disappointing rider this season? Doesn't have to be just a big loss in his average, but maybe not making the strides he should?

I think Ostergaard for Panthers personally, and think that Mark Lemon and Eddy Kennett aswell.

A nice cheerful thread ahead :)

Well the BIGGEST disappointment for me will be if the Isle of Wight fail to come to the Tapes for 2014.

I know that is not quite what you meant - but - I did take the Thread Title literally.

Kennett average wise though he will still average well. Mark Lemon will drop imo and Benko will be awful

I think Ostergaard for Panthers personally, and think that Mark Lemon and Eddy Kennett aswell.

A nice cheerful thread ahead :)

amazing how peoples opinions differ I thought ostergaard would be panthers biggest improver ( reported he has some new sponsors, so new kit )

amazing how peoples opinions differ I thought ostergaard would be panthers biggest improver ( reported he has some new sponsors, so new kit )

I though Ostergaard was reasonably well kitted out by his main sponsor when at Redcar.

i tell you whats disappointing...when your playing snakes and ladders and your on the top line and you chuck a 2....and drop on that big snake and down to the bottom you go

• Like 2

The price some tracks charge for a pint

• Like 1