British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mickthemuppet

World Cup Final 2nd August 2014

Who will ride for Poland in the Final. Will Tomasz Gollob lose his place after a long long time. Is Jarek Hampel form good enough at the moment

Surely Denmark should be favourites is they pick their best team but will they?

Who will ride for Poland in the Final. Will Tomasz Gollob lose his place after a long long time. Is Jarek Hampel form good enough at the moment

Didn't Poland win it without Tomasz in their team last year?.

Didn't Poland win it without Tomasz in their team last year?.

Yes

Poland will use Hampel, Kasprzak, Protasiewicz and Kolodziej.

Hampel

Kasprzak

Protasiewicz

Kolodziej

Woffinden

Harris

King

Stead

Iversen

N Pedersen

Kildemand

Korneliussen

Ward

Holder

Batchelor

Doyle

IMO :D

IMO :D

If I were a bookie, and those were the teams, the odds I'd offer would be : Poland 2:1 fav. ; Denmark and Australia 5:2 and GB 5:1 .

Should be a close shout with Poland having the edge. All teams capable of winning races, but who'll win the most?

Obviously like to see GB on the rostrum, but that's going to be tough.

I just hope the title is not decided on a BLOODY JOKER......... What an anti-climax that'd be......... :wub:

If I were a bookie, and those were the teams, the odds I'd offer would be : Poland 2:1 fav. ; Denmark and Australia 5:2 and GB 5:1 .

Should be a close shout with Poland having the edge. All teams capable of winning races, but who'll win the most?

Obviously like to see GB on the rostrum, but that's going to be tough.

I just hope the title is not decided on a BLOODY JOKER......... What an anti-climax that'd be......... :wub:

You can have 20/1 team gb with me-Euro`s Zloty`s accepted.

• Like 1

I'd take some of GRWs 2/1 on Poland!! Could even be tempted by the 5/2 on Denmark too. As for Australia and GB I'd be looking for about 15 and 30 before I even thought about it personally.

Poland seem to get extra power from somewhere from their bikes when it comes to riding a final in Poland.Hope Gollob does ride as knowone rides the track like him.

Would be very surprised if Gollob doesn't ride in the World Cup Final at Bydgoszcz. A perfect opportunity to bow out of World events on a massive high in his own backyard.

All the best

Rob

Don't think Gollob will ride, he didn't last year, think the aussies may be stronger than last year but overall poland will win and are odds on at the bookies, if there was 2-1 available they would be swamped, best value is australia at 10-1.

Wish you were :wink:

PROTASIEWICZ wasn't in Poland's named squad so not sure they can use him...

Sgp website says he was on 17th July. ...