I can think of a few others you could win too :D

Who rattled your cage? :P

• Like 1

I can think of a few others you could win too :D

He wouldn't get anywhere near SCB in the Olympic Moaning though :P

All the best

Rob

• Like 2

So why promises a statement this week or next (last week or this week) if he couldn't? And the 45 days is the current rules, the rules that are relevant say "reasonable time" so they could take another few weeks in theory.

A 'reasonable time' applies to both then presumably?! Either way I doubt DW will issue a statement until he gets the FIM's 'full reasoning', either in a public announcement of their adjudication or in a prior notice to Darcy.

Nice to see the '45 days' now being referred to as irrelevant - shame you didn't step in earlier in the thread.

• Like 1

A 'reasonable time' applies to both then presumably?! Either way I doubt DW will issue a statement until he gets the FIM's 'full reasoning', either in a public announcement of their adjudication or in a prior notice to Darcy.

Nice to see the '45 days' now being referred to as irrelevant - shame you didn't step in earlier in the thread.

But remember, they are not Darcy Ward/Poole haters. :shock::D:P

• Like 1

No I've been banned for 10 months. :o

So sadly no-one will remember me. ;)

All the best

Rob

Banned from where? It can't be the BSF as your Posts seem to be appearing. Or is this jest in regard to Darcy Ward, the FIM, etc?

Edited by Guest

Banned from where? It can't be the BSF as your Posts seem to be appearing. Or is this jest in regard to Darcy Ward, the FIM, etc?

I am pretty sure that "i'm" = Darcy Ward.

• Like 1

Nice picture on Darcy's Twitter site of a fridge full of energy drink, if he had stcked up with that for the day or early hours before the GP he would not have been in all the trouble he is now. He also states that he will be back and racing in the Cardiff GP this year.

If he does then the whole system really stinks.

• Like 1

Nice picture on Darcy's Twitter site of a fridge full of energy drink, if he had stcked up with that for the day or early hours before the GP he would not have been

in all the trouble he is now. He also states that he will be back and racing in the Cardiff GP this year.

If he does then the whole system really stinks.

Isn't caffeine a doping substance (in large quantities) or have it been removed?

The FIM have to explain how/why they reached their decision of (only?) 10 months.

Edited by Skidder1

The FIM have to explain how/why they reached their decision of (only?) 10 months.

Obviously some didn't read the FIM procedures, even though they knew everything before the announcement of punishment. Still picking over the carcass. :nono:

• Like 1

Might have somethong to do with getting smashed the night before the GP!

Niamh

Mmmmmmmm!!!!

Wear them do you? :shock: :shock: :shock::wink::rofl: