British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crescent girl

Berwick Bandits V Glasgow Tigers 27/6/15

Can see a lot of last places being filled by Tigers tonight from r/r and reserve - Tigers will struggle to get one point out of this.

This is going to be a tough one to get any points from, we need Nick to be on it from heat 1, and the others to be at their best, covering r/r with 2 national league boys and a race rusty David Howe is a big ask

• Like 2

Tough one tonight for the Tigers, A point would be a decent return considering our 1 to 7, but it's speedway and you just never know.

• Like 1

I know but wasn't it brilliant. ;)

No newsletter from the club, though the teams are confirmed on the clubs website.

Edberg will surely have a bumper night tonight and should be able to handle the two opposition reserves.

Not if the track is like last week :o

if that's your interpretation of my post fair enough.Just giving my view.

So what does this bit mean?

This situation has been brewing for a few seasons now IMO.talk among true speedway fans the last few seasons was "surely the EL can't go on like this" but it has,their solution to sort it out ,the mess has impacted on to the PL now and is bring it down in credibility.

Why being the EL into a discussions about naff foreigners in reserve going missing? Something the EL has tried to solve.

Why being the EL into a discussions about naff foreigners in reserve going missing? Something the EL has tried to solve.

To be fair, there are as many naff British riders aswell.

This is going to be a tough one to get any points from, we need Nick to be on it from heat 1, and the others to be at their best, covering r/r with 2 national league boys and a race rusty David Howe is a big ask

Just a quick question

Do you think Berwick are stronger with Fisher, R/R and Carr as opposed to Barker, Vissing and Hall?

Just a quick question

Do you think Berwick are stronger with Fisher, R/R and Carr as opposed to Barker, Vissing and Hall?

Nowhere near. This is going to be a very tough meeting tonight, even with depleted reserves for Glasgow. They still have a strong top end, Morris, Lawson, Summers, David Howe decent even though still a bit rusty.

Naff foreigners I am talking about are in the Pl.Glasgow tonight being an example.though to be fair Glasgow's could improve their averages,but there plenty other examples in the last few years in PL.Like I say it's in the interpretation in Speedway.

Just a quick question

Definately Weaker IMO.+Fisher is very hit or miss this season,here's hoping it is the former tonight.Edberg is the key man for Berwick tonight IMO a slick will be required.

Just a quick question

Weaker, if we get the Fisher we saw last week then he is a good replacement for Barker, the weakness comes going with R/R for Vissing and Carr in for Hall though Carr should be in the points against Perks and Williamson.

Naff foreigners I am talking about are in the Pl.Glasgow tonight being an example.though to be fair Glasgow's could improve their averages,but there plenty other examples in the last few years in PL.Like I say it's in the interpretation in Speedway.

Victor Palovaara - World Under 21 Qualifier 2015; Dimitri Berge - broke track record holder at Ashfield this year and runner up in 1st round of World longtrack Championship 2015. Yep that's what you call naff

• Like 1

Paying public not dished value for money tonight.

• Like 1