British Speedway Forum
Tsunami

Plymouth Devils V Newcastle Diamonds - Fri 28th Aug, 2015

Since when was Plymouth the new Exeter.

Since about 2 hours ago it seems :P

If the Panthers don't win the premier league, I really hope Plymouth do, no brilliant riders, just hard workers who do a job for you, and more importantly someone different. Breath of fresh air.

• Like 3

If the Panthers don't win the premier league, I really hope Plymouth do, no brilliant riders, just hard workers who do a job for you, and more importantly someone different. Breath of fresh air.

Completly agree,and a masterstroke signing eklof especially at reserve got to be 1 of the best in the league.
  • Like 1

Shocking result and performance, with the exception of our guest. Hope the riders ears are throbbing at the moment.

Let's hope they have some remorse for wearing a Diamond and scoring that poor. Since when was Plymouth the new Exeter.

Agree 100% Dave, absolutely shocking performance from the Diamonds.

"The Mackem"

Yes, it would appear to be. I had to step in as a D2Dan replacement(not to be confused with DDRR)

Well why would I want to start this thread and then be associated with this Abysmal display. I had checked my crystal ball and decided to stay well clear of this match!! :icon_smile_clown: I hope the lads can sort themselves out for Glasgow on Sunday otherwise the season is almost over

Very well done to Plymouth. :t:

Now all we have to do is regroup for Sunday. Come on 'Diamonds' - we can do it. :t:

Edited by The White Knight
  • Like 1

Another vintage away performance by the Diamonds. Hope somebody has put a rocket up all of them in time for Sunday as no excuse for a performance like that.

It was a good meeting and newcastle actually got stuvk in but the devils atm are riding really well as a team

The score does not tell all the story. Racing was top class with a great deal of overtaking.

Some of the moves from Kyle were fantastic. I am not singling him out as all the Plymouth riders rode well.

First time this season at SBA and I was very impressed with the improvements made. The crowd appeared to be reasonable which goes to show that if a team produces results and entertainment the crowds will return.

Really hope the Devils make the playoffs. I don't think any team would be confident of giving them a beating at this point in time.

The crowd appeared to be reasonable

They weren't when Steve Worrall was lying on the track.... Disgrace after the 2 serious injuries we have had in the sport the last few weeks

They weren't when Steve Worrall was lying on the track.... Disgrace after the 2 serious injuries we have had in the sport the last few weeks

unfortunately, thats one thing you'll never stamp out,,,