British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

Woffinden??

Apparently he has some exciting news to release this week!

Can we dream?

Of course you can dream, it won't be.

Rather than hearing who it won't be at No1 how about some realistic names of who it could be ?

Rather than hearing who it won't be at No1 how about some realistic names of who it could be ?

Nobody who rode year last season but one of the Pawlicki brothers could be tempted I suppose.

• Like 1

Woffinden??

Apparently he has some exciting news to release this week!

yeah he's writing a book lol ;) thats really exciting.... :/

Edited by Star Fever

I don't believe the next signing will have an average over 7.00

Or over 6

Averages are not so important. But the rabbit needs to be BIG

Is 5'2" big enough

• Like 1

Someone said Radio Norfolk mentioned it would be Friday. Much depends whether Troy knows in advance :P

Could be a colourful tweet. You have a N.Pedersen sized space don't you?

Is 5'2" big enough

Could be !! Niels at No1 was as good as it gets. But it took 5 yrs to reach that top step. When he first arrived, although pretty good he wasn't that define class rider that he matured into. So not expecting the rabbit to be in Niels class, but we would like him to be acknowledged as a reputable rider with immense presence. He needs to be keen, enthusiastic, exciting and very fast. Now, I don't suppose that sort of rider will have a low average, but he could quite possibly be small in stature.

So yes, 5'2" would be plenty big enough..... :t:

Or over 6

Is 5'2" big enough

Is there any news about young Kenny yet ?

I have heard rumours floating around that he has been talking to other clubs but nothing confirmed yet. The fact that Troy , Mads and Lambert have been announced hardly suggests that Mr Bjerre is flavour of the Month at Chapman Towers, but it's difficult to ignore his bargain average. Any hints from Norfolk Town. ?

or HP?

Would have to be a loan arrangement surely, can't see Swindon wanting to say TARTAR

😆

My sauses tell me that Peter Killerman will be signing for the stars very soon .

the very same boy/ girl who said Iversen had signed for Lynn a few weeks back - by the way when do you break up from school for the Christmas Holiday?
  • Like 3