British Speedway Forum

I've been wrong about everything so far, so feck knows.

So has Blobby so I wouldn't worry about it.

• Like 2

Kus and Jorgensen have turned down the chance to join Redcar offered big bucks that Havalock cant match not Glasgow again

I dont understand everyone thinking its some sort of conspiracy against Sarjaent moving. Hes done it for years now, its about time they put a stop to it.

He learned from the master of moving at the start Craig Cook I am sure of it..............

Anyway whoever is announced on Wednesday I am sure will be a good one.............

RP

Who should put a stop to it?

Matej kus has been impressive this season. And his average isn't too crazy like some of the names quoted recently.

Edited by damosuzuki

Are Glasgow having an A team and B team in 2016 in the pl

That's just for starters going by what some posters have us signing.

It appears that if rider's decline an offer from a club it is because they have been offered mega bucks from Glasgow.

Hilarious springs to mind.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 6

Unless it's changed in the 3 or 4 years since I've been up there, the marvellous curry sauce from the chippy opposite the stadium is a must post meeting.

Oh come on! It's a running joke how James Sarjeant jumps the start, more than any rider I've seen in the 30 years I've been watching speedway. It's not cheating, just a bad habit.

"James Sarjeant jumps the start, more than any rider I've seen in the 30 years I've been watching speedway" - Is it really that long since Geordie Hunter moved south. A true master ever since his Meadowank days. I also recall riders like Briggo and other top riders of the day bitterly complaining that a colleague, one Ivan Mauger, was consistently anticipating the start back in 1968. Both of the above riders improved to be moderately successful riders. Both remained super fast gaters throughout their careers.

• Like 2

All these Minion complaints about James's starting technique.

Don't remember any of them saying anything negative about Craig Cook "the rolling years".

• Like 1

Keep deflecting George.

Must be someone somewhere who'll listen to you.

Anyway you can stop defending him now - he'll be riding against you next season.

Bet you'll think differently then.

"James Sarjeant jumps the start, more than any rider I've seen in the 30 years I've been watching speedway" - Is it really that long since Geordie Hunter moved south. A true master ever since his Meadowank days. I also recall riders like Briggo and other top riders of the day bitterly complaining that a colleague, one Ivan Mauger, was consistently anticipating the start back in 1968. Both of the above riders improved to be moderately successful riders. Both remained super fast gaters throughout their careers.

Lets face it in the Mauger era the starts were farcical,every decent rider was giving the tapes a push as you were allowed to touch the tapes as long as you didn't break them. totally different now as you can't touch the tapes.Dont really see anything wrong with anticipating the start,the ref will get you in the end so riders couldn't complain when it happens.Paul Thorp was a perfect example.

Wonder who our next signing is ? Announcement tomorrow at noon

Keep deflecting George.

Must be someone somewhere who'll listen to you.Anyway you can stop defending him now - he'll be riding against you next season.

Bet you'll think differently then.

Not deflecting at all. Merely making an observation about some Embra forum members. Using your logic (tunnel vision perhaps?) it's you who's deflecting.

Personally I couldn't care less what he did in the past.

Black Angus is just another Dick Barrie alias no doubt.... Along with the other 14 or so.... Forum fanny.

Not me, mate. I've had this accusation before. Not Guilty. Anyway, you're the fanny -- Dick's in Australia.

Not me, mate. I've had this accusation before. Not Guilty. Anyway, you're the fanny -- Dick's in Australia.

aye im a fanny, hands up :)
  • Like 1