British Speedway Forum

Christ, that's pressure indeed! Poor little sods.

Trees, if you believe Steve Shovlar, then you believe in anything and in anybody :-)

I would say that Steve likes winding people up. Specially us, Poles.

• Like 2

Trees, if you believe Steve Shovlar, then you believe in anything and in anybody :-)

I would say that Steve likes winding people up. Specially us, Poles.

Doesn't he just, you cannot deny your riders are under big pressure as well as what they put on themselves?

Turned out to be a fantastic race track (after a bit of a slow start).

Dont know why the ref called back first AJ, then Nicki's fast gating - just perfect starts to me.

The poles are 4 very young riders who just need more experience before they hit the top. Janowski is probably the more mature at the moment. It will come to them.

Well, Freddies doing great things with that engine, took it to a higher level then CH last year.

Freddie choosing gate1 in the semi - no problem with that, Hancock won his fro it. I just wonder if Freddie tweaked his bike from heat 20 setting. In the semi, he dropped the clutch and it just seemed to dig deep rather then go forward, and he reared up more then a couple of times in the race. May be set it too sprightly, who knows?

Will be a shame to see Freddie drop out again, he's on it this year. I reckon Hample will be back next meeting fit or not, if necessary they will lift him on and off his bike and let him tootle round for 4 laps, anything just to keep fast Freddie taking more points away from the other three Poles.

I'm not even going to mention CH dropping out so Freddie can continue to entertain us - Oops, I just did. :lol:

I'd have thought that Poles were pretty tough people, they'be had to be in the past, they are probably under more pressure than any nation at the moment, failure is frowned upon it seems!

I have a couple of Polish friends who are well pretty tough scary hardy can look after themselves the Poles are a Proud Tough nation.

Świetnie :)

Preszpaszsam,Dziekuje!!!!

No hard feelings towards Poland,just because some plank is pretending to be one to gain attention.They have though failed miserably at this level which is a surprise.And it will be a pity really when Hampel comes back as Lindgren is looking good and Hampel is normally boooooring!

I do think they're a process in the making tbh Doug.Thought Lindgren and Lindback should have made the podium earlier.

Did you not see the invictus games, that's a great example why tai is attacked for not singing the national anthem, he is a disgrace.

Been saying the same thing about the England football team that just stand there during the anthems looking like they don't want to be there.

Been saying the same thing about the England football team that just stand there during the anthems looking like they don't want to be there.

If our anthem was not about the Queen only it would mean more, we need an anthem about our island and what makes it great! The people in the past have something to answer for lol I hate singing it cos of the words! Edited by Trees
  • Like 7

If our anthem was not about the Queen only it would mean more, we need an anthem about our island and what makes it great! The people in the past have something to answer for lol I hate singing it cos of the words!

One of those rare occurences when I agree with trees :P

One of those rare occurences when I agree with trees :P

😅

Thing is, I can't stand Jerusalem or Land of Hope and Glory either. Both old English with hints of Christianity.

England isn't that way either anymore.

For me, a completely new song which references our pride and passion to defend our land. Including the pride of all involved in WWI & WWII & our immense battle against terrorism. It has to completely exclude anything to do with religion.

• Like 2

Sounds a pretty good idea to me Danny, my hope is when William becomes King he will be instrumental in changing it .....

They could possibly change the wording for either of the above tunes ...

Edited by Trees

Pedersen needs to dump the bird, stop being Mr lover lover and get back to being Mr Angry.

• Like 2

Sounds a pretty good idea to me Danny, my hope is when William becomes King he will be instrumental in changing it .....

They could possibly change the wording for either of the above tunes ...

instrumental? No it should have words ;)

Same thing did the Australian Tai Woffinden who just came to UK because it's closer to Poland and Sweden.

Exactly where do you think Scunthorpe is?

• Like 1