British Speedway Forum

We haven't yet - but - you are a man after my own heart. :t::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I spy a bromance! Or is it more like Brokeback Mountain! :o

• Like 1

I spy a bromance! Or is it more like Brokeback Mountain! :o

Cheeky sod. :o;):rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

Have seen a speedway article in the local paper where comments after it are suggesting that Stadia are now waiting to see if they get a new contract to put the woof woof racing on the betting circuit in the betting shops. It seems a decision about the stadium will be made at the end of March. So both the council, and TR etc have both been fed and reported cr#p re the starting date of any build. I bet the two new investors who joined last year are happy!!!!!

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 2

The slow progress of building the stadium is obviously so boring that the folk of Swindon so much that they are turning to other forms of entertainment...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pervert-capital-uk-revealed-highest-10066159

It didn't mention that the vast majority of flashing and voyeurism was committed in the back straight bogs at Blunsdon, so unfair to blacken the whole town.

It didn't mention that the vast majority of flashing and voyeurism was committed in the back straight bogs at Blunsdon, so unfair to blacken the whole town.

Cor yeah they toilets are something else aren't they

• Like 1

Those Poole fans will do anything for a bit of attention

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 3

...waiting to see if they get a new contract to put the woof woof racing on the betting circuit...

A careful avoidance of referring to it as a Dogging Track :rofl:

• Like 1

Have seen a speedway article in the local paper where comments after it are suggesting that Stadia are now waiting to see if they get a new contract to put the woof woof racing on the betting circuit in the betting shops. It seems a decision about the stadium will be made at the end of March. So both the council, and TR etc have both been fed and reported cr#p re the starting date of any build. I bet the two new investors who joined last year are happy!!!!!

So no new stadium, old one left to rot, Swindon go boom in the next few years. :mad::cry:

Just watched an interview with Bill Glass on the Sky greyhound coverage from Swindon last week.What a load of old cobblers he came out with !!!! He even seemed to find it funny that they had only built the wall .

Just watched an interview with Bill Glass on the Sky greyhound coverage from Swindon last week.What a load of old cobblers he came out with !!!! He even seemed to find it funny that they had only built the wall .

By golly - Donald Trump is starting his wall a long way from Mexico. :o:unsure: :unsure: :blink:

So no new stadium, old one left to rot, Swindon go boom in the next few years. :mad::cry:

I think it is much more likely that Swindon ( a great old club ) will be swept away a la Coventry perhaps even as early as 2018 but certainly by 2019. The priority on that site is for the housing ( unlike the problem at Brandon ). Stadium sites will continue to be gobbled up as there is so little spectator demand ( poor crowds ) with no upswing in terms of many new fans likely.

This weeks Speedway Star is reporting Colin Pratt as saying that U21 final has been taken away from Swindon and will be held elsewhere in the U.K. as new stadium not now expected to be ready until the end of July.