British Speedway Forum

In the PR stakes this isn't a great start to the 2016 season.

• Like 3

I have not been in contact with the club for around 2 years, sure i miss the speedway seeing as i was the driving force behind of it for many years but i am now simply a fan.

As a fan i believe i am entitled to pass comment on the happenings at the club which i make an effort to draft in a clear and concise way without any bias.

I would suggest the number Trees has kindly supplied could be used by any fan wanting to find out the latest news if the club is not forthcoming with it.

So you have fallen out with ya Dad then? No contact for 2 years!! Or are you trying to prove a point?

What happened to the alleged set of track covers that where supposed to be used if a TV meeting was in doubt ? The track at Brewick was fully covered last night , the covers where removed about 10-15 mins before the start of the meeting and the surface was more or less bone dry underneath and the racing went ahead as planned

I hope the SCB and the BSPA chairman are going to call an inquiry into this dodgy postponement which is an embarrassment to the sport and looks so unprofessional in view of the fact that it was supposed to be covered by Sky TV

They are certainly making a good effort to kill -off the sport with these strange decisions,fans are not sure what to expect even if they turn and plenty are just fed up with it all.The Promoters need to get a grip of the situation pretty quickly IMO .

Sorry but I think KKS has a new allias in JC

NO way would jchapman use his own face for a profile pic

NO chance

• Like 3

Have been over this before with Star Lady and a few others, best to ask them.

Just to clarify, what I actually said was that I did stand with Jonathan Chapman at Cradley which is known by quite a few people. If you really want to prove your identity 100% there are things only two people know....me & Jonathan Chapman ;)

So you have fallen out with ya Dad then? No contact for 2 years!! Or are you trying to prove a point?

Clearly i have no dialogue but what you seem to not be able to understand is that i am a fan of the club.

Maybe you cant see the wood through the 'trees' but it is clear to most that there are some serious issues which need addressing at kings lynn and within speedway in general before the effects are irreversible.

Edited by jchapman

Thats probably one reason its been shelved, Cov suck atm.

Coventry might suck but Kings Lynn aren't on that good form at the moment having just lost heavily at home. Could have been quite an evenly matched encounter......or perhaps not as Bees get the backlash. :wink:

Bit personal? :shock:

Clearly i have no dialogue but what you seem to not be able to understand is that i am a fan of the club.

Maybe you cant see the wood through the 'trees' but it is clear to most that there are some serious issues which need addressing at kings lynn and within speedway in general before the effects are irreversible.

Sorry but I think KKS has a new allias in JC

NO way would jchapman use his own face for a profile pic

NO chance

Theres a few people believing he is JC but i'm not one of them.

The account was created Sept 2015. I think he did have an account though, some years back, but I agree, not this one :)

It seems like the world is so used to people hiding behind fake aliases to express thoughts and values in fear that someone will disagree or sue them, when someone is genuine everyone gets confused by it.

Would love to pretend that i am not offended by being mistaken as KKS but i am. Visit my linked in page if you like and you will see that my email address is the same one as what has been verified by this forum.

Shame more people don't post under their real names as i know a lot of old promoters and riders are on here under aliases.

• Like 1

Kings Lynn Stars have commented on Facebook that the decision 'was taken out of their hands and they will release more information if and when they are able to'!!

Maybe NKI is still in a strop after the Pairs yesterday?!

Who inspects the track to call it off?

Presume done by someone with mystical powers?

i.e. Someone who can visualise what the track will be like tomorrow evening based simply on the amount of forecast rainfall mm per hour in the area between now and then?

Of course they would also need to factor in any wind speed, direction of the wind, and the temperature change it will/may bring dependant on the wind direction over the next 24 hours too.

e.g. could it be a 'drying wind' from the South or a more low pressure sector moving in from the East which may maintain moisture in the surface?

Understanding barometer readings, and being able to decipher what spider's webs are currently telling us, is also something that needs to be considered.

Being able to factor in an imaginary amount of remedial track work that may/would have taken place and indeed how many fictitious tractors it would have took too cannot be easy so the person concerned must be truly gifted..

Speedway is very lucky to have someone as blessed as him (or her obviously) as they are clearly someone who can have a massively positive impact to the sport...

If they are reading this....

I am off to OT this afternoon to watch us play Everton..

Any info on the Final score and first goal scorer would be nice...

PM me....

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 2

It seems like the world is so used to people hiding behind fake aliases to express thoughts and values in fear that someone will disagree or sue them, when someone is genuine everyone gets confused by it.

Would love to pretend that i am not offended by being mistaken as KKS but i am. Visit my linked in page if you like and you will see that my email address is the same one as what has been verified by this forum.

Shame more people don't post under their real names as i know a lot of old promoters and riders are on here under aliases.

I thought all the less successful promoters are/were 'old'!!? :D:P:wink:

• Like 1