British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn V Poole 27/4/16 7.30pm (skysports)

You can have a guest for a 2nd string if both are missing due to doubling-up/down duties elsewhere. One can be a guest whilst the other has to be r/r

Stars lineup amended on the original post

Poole also amended as Newman is ill

According to the Poole website they're bring in Stuart Robson. How is that allowed for an EDR???

Doing the math on a one to one basis I see it as.....

1. Lynn

2. Tie

3. Lynn

4.Poole

5. Tie

6. Poole

7. Poole

making it 3-4 in favour of Poole 90 Points / by 7 = 12.85 Chuck in a couple of Points for a T/R

Lynn 41 Poole 51.... Comfy 4 points for Poole. Unless they do there infamous Albert Pierrepoint impression.

Doing the math on a one to one basis I see it as.....

1. Lynn

2. Tie

3. Lynn

4.Poole

5. Tie

6. Poole

7. Poole

making it 3-4 in favour of Poole 90 Points / by 7 = 12.85 Chuck in a couple of Points for a T/R

Lynn 41 Poole 51.... Comfy 4 points for Poole. Unless they do there infamous Albert Pierrepoint impression.

Yeh, we'l settle for that. But i doubt it will be as straightforward as that..

Stars lineup amended on the original post

Poole also amended as Newman is ill

According to the Poole website they're bring in Stuart Robson. How is that allowed for an EDR???

Shouldn't be allowed.

How often do Poole riders get 'ill'?

• Like 1

How Long has Robson been on the list ? :D Might as well throw it open to all British Premier League riders who aren't doubling up, so in other words Ben Barker :D

• Like 1

Shouldn't be allowed.

How often do Poole riders get 'ill'?

First Holder, then Brady and now Newman! Surprised Watt hasn't had it yet! ;)

How Long has Robson been on the list ?

He hasn't been. The last EDR list was in issue 5 of the green sheets effective up to 31st March and he wasn't on that. The 2 subsequent issues have been green sheets only. We are obviously not worthy.

Maybe Messrs Pearson & Tatum could explain the rules before the meeting instead of showing all the clips of previous matches. They have 48 hours to research it after all

Stars have busk in for huck who is also ill. At least that's a fair swap.

First Holder, then Brady and now Newman! Surprised Watt hasn't had it yet! ;)

To be fair hanging around Matt Ford must have that effect. He makes me sick too 👍

• Like 4

I think it doesn't help neither with our team not really being that competitive against the stronger sides.Its ok riding the likes of Leicester,Coventry and Swindon should be tight affairs.But when you support a team you need them to be competitive at home as 95% of fans want to see their team win.I am one of those 95%,ok I would like to see good racing too of course but primarily I want to see my team win.

Even though I am a peed of with it at the moment I will be at Leicester on Saturday which should be an even affair.And only £38 for 2 adults and two U18s,bargain.

:o:cry::nono:

Stuart Robson was good at Berwick on Sat, sounds like Poole are cheating again but still think 48-42.

Stars have a fair swap and we have the Robson, who is way over the hill.

Absolutely gutted with the news about Kyle. Makes us so much weaker I am hoping for rain. Should be a fairly simple three points for Lynn but I am hoping the boys dig a bit deeper than they did on Friday. When are we going to put a full team out away from home? First Brady, then Noddy now Kyle.

Hope the lad gets well soon as we are going to miss him big time and he is good around Lynn.

Alf Busk? Thought he retired years ago.