British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Kings Lynn V Poole Ela. 11/8/16

Really in two minds whether to go tonight or not.What with no facility for NKI,and Morley in place of Lambert we really are a PL side.I know that most EDRs are riding PL,but isn't Morris available.

The thing that gets me is the club keep on about an important 3 points for them to keep pushing for a play-off place,are they in dream land.

I like what Shovlar says about you should support your team,but he is another one that lives in a dream land.Any team it don't matter who they are suffer with crowd attendances if they are sh**e.It will happen at Poole too,believe me Shovlar if they have a crap season anytime.

play off place was a dream even back in March it was a poor team then and it's a weaker team now .

For two season we've failed to act when clearly the team wasn't good enough changes was needed early doors .

• Like 1

A 4 point win tonight will bring us to within 5 points of Belle Vue with three meetings in hand.

Fascinating! :party:

I know what you're saying but personally, would rather lose within the rules than bend them (and probably still lose).

We obviously agreed to the fixture knowing that Niels would be missing. The promotion (and fans) have to live with the consequences of that.

Three home meetings in the last nine weeks !!! Talk about picking your dates !!!

Well i have got here. Sitting in pizza hut having an early dinner before trundling over the the stadium. Roads are dry and its a bit breezy not no risk of a rain off.

Hope we can get a win for a change but take nothing for granted. The boys need to be right up for it to get a result. One glance at Lakeside v Poole shows what can happen with a little complacency.

Well i have got here. Sitting in pizza hut having an early dinner before trundling over the the stadium. Roads are dry and its a bit breezy not no risk of a rain off.

Hope we can get a win for a change but take nothing for granted. The boys need to be right up for it to get a result. One glance at Lakeside v Poole shows what can happen with a little complacency.

You what !!!!?? :rofl:

If Poole don't win against this poor attempt at a Lynn side they never will :shock:

You what !!!!?? :rofl:

If Poole don't win against this poor attempt at a Lynn side they never will :shock:

Coventry fans were saying exactly the same. Many stayed away. Coventry won it on the last bend.

The sport is many things but predictable it is not.

Think it will be quite close.

Can't believe you've risked your life at Pizza Hut. That's more brave than the driving :t:

If KL are to keep it close then Batch, Lambert and Schlein will have to get 12 each and Rose to get 6/7. Do we know if Kai is allowed to ride yet?

Can't believe you've risked your life at Pizza Hut. That's more brave than the driving :t:

Yesterday I was in Cheltenham then went on to Watlington, near Oxford, before heading back down the A34 to Poole for last nights meeting.

I was very unfortunate to witness the pile up on the north bound side of the A34 in which three children aged 11,11 and 13, along with a 45 year old woman were killed instantly. I passed the scene about two minutes after the crash and I can say it has disturbed me quite badly. Only today I heard that theee of the victims were kids my daughters age. As a grown man I can say I shed more than a couple of tears after hearing this. God bless their young souls.

• Like 6

Well decided to go now.As my mate said i will be pis**d off whatever i do.

If Huckenbech isn't allowed to ride that will be an even bigger blow to the meeting,but i'm sure one Poole fan would like that.

Who in the PL with an average of less than 6 would want to ride at number 1.Would have to be on a set amount as i'm sure whoever it would be would't score enough points money to get his kevlars cleaned.

Heard Huckenback and Tobias Busch have been banned for a week by the German federation , for not taking their places in a pairs meeting in Riga on Saturday.

True fans support their team. I have been to every Poole meeting this year bar Lakeside which I hugely regretted missing.

A win tonight is far from guarenteed. Poole haven't travelled very well this year. You Lynn fans need to get behind your team. Worse than bleating Coventry fans.

You supported the Budgies once,it's like musical chairs to you stick with 1 club through thick/thin that is my motto.

29 - 61 well done Poole, if we get more than 29 it will huge performance, nearly as big as media releases.

Heard Huckenback and Tobias Busch have been banned for a week by the German federation , for not taking their places in a pairs meeting in Riga on Saturday.

You heard correct then.

I thought NKI was only a temporary replacement at the start of the season until Batchelor returned to the team

How come he's stayed after Batchelor, and Schlein, have reappeared?

You supported the Budgies once,it's like musical chairs to you stick with 1 club through thick/thin that is my motto.

Did he really?

Agree with you totally you can only support 1 team,and that's the first one you start to support.

I thought NKI was only a temporary replacement at the start of the season until Batchelor returned to the team

How come he's stayed after Batchelor, and Schlein, have reappeared?

Because he then agreed to do the season bar a few matches when riding elsewhere.