British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

Let's hope huckenbeck rides as well for lynn as he is in the pairs tonight if so he he is going to be challenging for a Heat leader spot !!

• Like 3

Let's hope huckenbeck rides as well for lynn as he is in the pairs tonight if so he he is going to be challenging for a Heat leader spot !!

He's been very fast and impressive so far.

phillips nowhere near good enough .. JPB, HUME,MOUNTAIN,WOOD,BACON OR DAVEY

Going purely on some scores tonight i would say Hume is good enough then :t:

• Like 1

His ability has never been in doubt. He was always capable of that. We have seen him ride really impressively before. His two biggest issues are machinery and attitude. If his machinery is good then his attitude is right, but if his machinery is crap then his attitude is woeful. Without doubt, I think he is the most skilful reserve in our Premiership league. He is more than capable of putting pressure on the other members of the team. Having had a years experience, and a year older, the future looks very good for him and the Kings Lynn Stars...... :t::t::drink:

• Like 1

Having had a years experience, and a year older, the future looks very good for him and the Kings Lynn Stars......

I agree, he has beaten some World class riders on the continent, but can/will he do it in the UK? Lets hope so.

Good Scores for both Lambert and Rose on The Toon yesterday, all augurs well for the season.

• Like 2

Having seen the first pictures of the Stars new Race-suites, I cant say I'm too impressed.

They appear similar to many with little or no stand out recognition . The Stars colour scheme seems to be losing its identity, and probably in this case, less in design could have been better .

:nono:

Having seen the first pictures of the Stars new Race-suites, I cant say I'm too impressed.

They appear similar to many with little or no stand out recognition . The Stars colour scheme seems to be losing its identity, and probably in this case, less in design could have been better .

:nono:

It's in the sponsors Trucks R Us colours. I hate the new suits with a passion.

King's Lynn Stars are Blue & Yellow and these colours should be the most dominant, not f'in black

Black is always smart and wearable, I don't mind what I have seen .....

Not seen them yet.Will have a look tonight.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Why are Holders different to everyone else?

They'll be of higher quality + different manufacturer most probably

They'll be of higher quality + different manufacturer most probably

Just seen the pics again and Holder doesn't have a new suit.

He's wearing his Swedish club suit

Hope Kings Lynn track doesn't develop any bumps, because if it does, watch Holder winger like a big girl!!