British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

So why is Buster who still spends SO much time on the track not prepared to try such simple track adjustments. Is he really so set in his ways that nothing can shake his belief that he IS doing it right, HIS way? Seems ludicrous to me when few fans are satisfied with the racing they get at AFA and more and more vote with their feet because he won'r listen.

Bad shale. Don't think it's any more complicated than that.

it's brand new for the SWC, change of shale

Be interesting to see if holder was riding his uk machinery or whether he was using his GP bikes in the World Cup, as I think it was his GP machinery (ash Holloway tuned) and he will be back on Peter johns engines for league racing for lynn as he won't dump Peter johns and will be trying to get his Peter johns engines back on the pace.

the engines used in the SWC had PJR on them so doubt they are Ash-Tech

Thanks Steve for the info, he has no excuse now then 15 point max every week 😜 as that engine was pulling out of the starts and looked fast

So why is Buster who still spends SO much time on the track not prepared to try such simple track adjustments. Is he really so set in his ways that nothing can shake his belief that he IS doing it right, HIS way? Seems ludicrous to me when few fans are satisfied with the racing they get at AFA and more and more vote with their feet because he won'r listen.

why did it take a World Cup meeting to bring in different material ? What about league meetings ?

The main problem or cause is the track is set up for the stock cars there is more money to be made with minimal out lay compared to speedway - it ain't going to change sadly

why did it take a World Cup meeting to bring in different material ? What about league meetings ?

The main problem or cause is the track is set up for the stock cars there is more money to be made with minimal out lay compared to speedway - it ain't going to change sadly

Might have been new, but was it different ? Racing was still pants...

• Like 1

Might have been new, but was it different ? Racing was still pants...

If it was new it HAD to be different because it wasn't the same !!!

different quarry, been waiting for the licence to be signed off

You could tell it was different just looking at it from the outside.It didn't look as dark to me.And when it came flying over the fence it seemed more tackier,a bit like the old PL days.

The racing wasn't great but i still maintain it doesn't help when there was such a difference in class of riders.

Edited by tellboy
  • Like 1

Let's hope this new stuff means better racing.

Let's hope this new stuff means better racing.

can't get much worse that's for sure .
  • Like 1

surely it shows Buster knows there's a problem and is trying to do something about it?

• Like 1

surely it shows Buster knows there's a problem and is trying to do something about it?

All depends if he's continuing with the new shale or whether is was a specific requirement for the SWC.

We'll see over the next couple of weeks I suppose.

All depends if he's continuing with the new shale or whether is was a specific requirement for the SWC.

We'll see over the next couple of weeks I suppose.

it's to continue with!

Wouldn't mind lebedevs in tbh was always a fan of his if he brought his

Own equipment over

Edited by hair
  • Like 1

Wouldn't mind lebedevs in tbh was always a fan of his if he brought his

Own equipment over

Especially after his performance tonight.Not sure of his average though,and how many leagues he rides in,if indeed he rides in the top Polish league.

Edited by tellboy