British Speedway Forum

Thanks for that report Steve, it is a pity you cannot show the pictures of a British company pulling out all the stops and working like beavers to get the stadium built for June 2017, maybe they have realised it might be June 2018.

• Like 2

Thanks for that report Steve, it is a pity you cannot show the pictures of a British company pulling out all the stops and working like beavers to get the stadium built for June 2017, maybe they have realised it might be June 2018.

I have seen pics posted on here but there seems no way i can do it. If anyone wants me to to email them the pics so they can be put online let me know.

Get some Poles on site. They'll soon get it bult.

Well cyfer buzz and gomolski are looking for work in the U.K.

• Like 2

Well cyfer buzz and gomolski are looking for work in the U.K.

Maybe but 8.43 and 7.71 probably wouldn't work let alone what average Cyfer would have?!

Maybe but 8.43 and 7.71 probably wouldn't work let alone what average Cyfer would have?!

No, that wouldn't work. British builders only average four hours a day!

And ready for a rebuild later on.

Will Morris be doubling up? Or has he got rides in Poland/Sweden?

Edited by lisa-colette

Will Morris be doubling up? Or has he got rides in Poland/Sweden?

No d/u according to the local rags write up, but if Poole drop to the Championship he might consider d/u for them.

He has mentioned he is looking for meetings with clubs in both Poland and Denmark

No rides in Poland or Sweden for Morra. Wroclaw are willing to send Morra out on loan to a Nice PLZ Zuzlowa 1 team but nobody can fit him in as their teams are complete.

I would think Nick will be doubling up with Peterborough in the SGB Championship.

Rubbish he is looking to ride in Denmark not Sweden.

I have seen pics posted on here but there seems no way i can do it. If anyone wants me to to email them the pics so they can be put online let me know.

Steve you need to use a photo hosting site such as photobucket as far as I know . Anyway I have uploaded a photo of the stadium for you:

IMG_1600.jpg

Cannot find anything on that link re Nick not riding for a club in Poland, am only concerned with Swindon and hopefully Denmark at the moment. If he does well with those two Poland will likely give him a chance, but he has got to prove what he can do first.

Steve you need to use a photo hosting site such as photobucket as far as I know . Anyway I have uploaded a photo of the stadium for you:

IMG_1600.jpg

Looks like Wimbourne Rd on bends 1/2 in 2016!!!😅😅 Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 7

Try this one.

http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/645381/nick-morris-pojdzie-na-wypozyczenie-do-jednego-z-klubow-nice-plz

You will need to translate the link A ORLOV.

That one is ok thanks, if it is the case that Nick has signed a contract where the Polish club might own him lock, stock and barrel I hope he was paid a lot of money.