British Speedway Forum

But how many British WC do you know who have deserted british speedway..

Haven't the back straight bogs at Swindon gone?

Simply because I KNOW SPEEDWAY as opposite to you. All speedway fans know that the top in speedway are: Poland, Australia, Denmark, Sweden and Russia.

Then GB.

So come on then Pro Poland Anti GB boy

Though you hate our country but love the Benefits

How come you haven't listed Latvia ahead of GB as you posted earlier

Edited by Triple.H.
  • Like 1

Well I'm glad the FIM decided to run the SWC instead of listening to these "in the know" as it takes away opinions and leaves us with the indisputable fact that the top country is Poland then Sweden then Russia, leaving in fourth place Great Britain.

Nice.

• Like 1

Oh well in a few weeks it will be all forgotten just like the football always is until the next time......

• Like 1

Guest Scunny2012

Well I'm glad the FIM decided to run the SWC instead of listening to these "in the know" as it takes away opinions and leaves us with the indisputable fact that the top country is Poland then Sweden then Russia, leaving in fourth place Great Britain.

Nice.

Agree ,can't remember either Australia or Denmark in the final last night so what is all this crap about GB being 6th in the world, Australia weren't good enough even with 2 home riders in the 1st round and Denmark chose the wrong rider in Iversen in the run off with Latvia so GB by virtue of being in the world cup final are 4th in the world, as they say you have to be in it to win it so feck it. Edited by Scunny2012

Team GB scored 15 points from 20 rides. If an individual rider did this, he'd be on a 3.00 CMA. Kind of illustrates where we stand on the world stage these days, innit?

Poland, Poland, Poland, so easy to support something going good, why don't ya move out there, you won't have to miss a meeting then!!

Anti-Poland, Anti-Poland, Anti-Poland lol

God, you really hate them don't you?

This bloke/woman tr3mm0r keeps coming across as Polish.Does anyone know whether he/she actually is.The reason i ask this is all the posts seem to be in perfect English,knows where to put the commas,question marks etc.Now i know a lot of Polish people(work)and i haven't come across one who can do the language in perfect English let alone write it down.And some of those i have been working with 8+years.

Hindsight.

A wonderful thing,so they say.

This bloke/woman tr3mm0r keeps coming across as Polish.Does anyone know whether he/she actually is.The reason i ask this is all the posts seem to be in perfect English,knows where to put the commas,question marks etc.Now i know a lot of Polish people(work)and i haven't come across one who can do the language in perfect English let alone write it down.And some of those i have been working with 8+years.

I don't think anyone has met him/her, or ever had cause to pull him/her up on grammar or spelling. As you say too good to be true. Even professional translators make the occasional slip up.

You've just made me break my unwritten rule and given the troll attention :mad::P I'll go and lie down in a darkened room until sanity returns :P

I said something the same more then a few posts ago - his command of written english is too good for him to be a pole - thick plank maybe, but not a pole. Just a wind up merchant and he gets too much attention - like now

Team GB scored 15 points from 20 rides. If an individual rider did this, he'd be on a 3.00 CMA. Kind of illustrates where we stand on the world stage these days, innit?

As does this......

Poland

Sweden

Russia

Great Britain

Australia

Latvia

USA

Denmark

Czech Republic

France

Germany

Italy

I said something the same more then a few posts ago - his command of written english is too good for him to be a pole - thick plank maybe, but not a pole. Just a wind up merchant and he gets too much attention - like now

haha come on guys, I live in the UK for 7 years now and even though I don't consider myself as fluent in English as natives are and my accent definitely says NON-NATIVE SPEAKER, my grammar and spelling are a lot better than some native speakers I work with and also better than some posters here, give me 10 minutes and I'll find plenty of 'should ofs' etc.

looks like most of you base your assumptions on Poles you came across with when asking for a pint or hiring a constructor, some of us actually have office jobs in England (I do, maybe tremmor does too) and both our oral and written English is pretty damn good.