British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Rye House V Poole 22/4/17. 7pm.

Chucking another name into the ring, dont all sigh, but has anyone looked at Heeps start to the season ?

He's tweeted he wants to double up but I'm not sure he would be the answer.

Davey is way off the pace from what we have seen at Rye so far, is it mechanical if he scores in Poland?

Don't think Heeps could cut it in this league, but what about his team mate Covatti?

One wonders if Darcy accident is still playing on Davys mind how about Ricky Wells to replace him..

• Like 1

The latter part of your post was rife at Poole last evening!!

Try telling that to some of the half-bakes on the Rye House Facebook group. I've never known such a bunch of brain dead morons. "Win as a team, lose as a team".... "Get on a speedway bike and see if you can do better"... "Why don't you tell Davey to his face"

Idiots!

Pay your way, have your say is my opinion.

We're out of what was a winnable cup competition three weeks into the season, while R/R for Ellis helped Swindon, let's not forget that Watt only scored six points from eight rides. Not good enough.

He's obviously in the team for Saturday, I can't see any changes being made this near to the tie. In my opinion he needs to put in an 8+ point score otherwise we should be exploring other avenues.

One wonders if Darcy accident is still playing on Davys mind how about Ricky Wells to replace him..

I am sorry but this cannot be used every time an aussie performs badly, also wasn't the excuse put out last time about relationship problems when Poole sacked him and the Leicester so I wonder what excuse is going to be outed this time truth is he is past it and cannot except it.

• Like 3

I am sorry but this cannot be used every time an aussie performs badly, also wasn't the excuse put out last time about relationship problems when Poole sacked him and the Leicester so I wonder what excuse is going to be outed this time truth is he is past it and cannot except it.

It wasn't an excuse, he really did have relationship issues last year!

If I'm on a bike doing 60mph with no brakes and three other blokes near me, the last thing I'm worrying about in those 60 seconds is whether my Mrs is jumping up and down on another bloke.

If he's that fragile he shouldn't be riding anymore.

• Like 3

Hoping Watt is replaced soon as was a joke of a signing he is gash and needs a lower league.

Ricky wells will be replacing watt i think their is better brits available though such as garrity,richie worrall or ben barker to name a few should be brits first imo
  • Like 1

Ricky wells will be replacing watt i think their is better brits available though such as garrity,richie worrall or ben barker to name a few should be brits first imo

Except all there averages are to high..

• Like 1

TBH only the very harsh would criticize Davey Watt for letting personal worries affect his racing/job. I've been there and I bet just about everyone else reading this has too. To me he looks like a spent force. desperate to get back to where he was but his confidence is shot and everything he tries. fails

• Like 1

Worrall and Garrity's averages are too high for a straight swap and Wells is better than Barker.

Davey's problems are in the past, he has already said as much, there are no more excuses left, same old Poole fans claiming he should be given a chance just so long as it's not riding for their beloved Pirates

Have you checked i have.

Ok Barker is ok but Wells is better the others are to high