British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Belle Vue Bt Sports 26/6/17

Oh Yes it Is! £9.99p and only £5 for concessions. Kids go Free. At last the BSPA see sense ( or was it BT? ) There should be no excuse for other than a well filled stadium tonight.

Belle Vue website has Klindt at 4!!? If thats true then it could prove decisive in heat 14 as his injured knee will have been through the mill by then - especially with the extra r/r ride as GZ is missing!?

42-48 win for Belle Vue I feel.

Also local Echo says gates to open at 6pm - that's 30 minutes earlier than usual.

Opening early because of the bottleneck caused by stewards who don't have a clue going through old grannies bags looking for bombs. The fact that Ethel and Flo have been going to Poole since 1948 has no bearing as they pat the old girl down.

You could be right on the scoreline Skidder. Bjerre is gone if he gates. Cook is on fire and Fricke is due a big score. Worrall normally wins heat one.

Anyone with an ounce of knowledge will also know Bewley will be in heat 14 unless Smith is having a blinder. Would have had Holder at 4 and Klindt at 2.

Klindt and Starke v Tungate and Smith in heat 14.............comfortable 5-1 on all known form

you cant really say that for all we know klindt may have withdrawn from the meeting with his injury that he is carrying ?

Is it correct that admissions for BT televised matches are now £9.99? Could someone please confirm or issue a denial? Is it just a rumour?

got it one yes it is

Is it £9.99p admission for adults this evening? Is the price for all BT broadcast matches?

Oh Yes it Is! £9.99p and only £5 for concessions. Kids go Free. At last the BSPA see sense ( or was it BT? ) There should be no excuse for other than a well filled stadium tonight.

Is that you Matt?

• Like 1

Cook used to be rubbish at Poole too, maybe this is the meeting Fricke gets to grips with the track? Will happen sometime..

i remember you saying jack and brady cant ride together they are tonight by the looks of it ?

it does make Poole even stronger tonight. Tungate is worse than Sedgman at Poole and the signing of Starke at reserve will be a massive help. Fricke isn't good at Poole so I'm going for at least a 10 point win for the home side

You said that when we rode against Wolves and we needed a 5-1 in heat 15 for that win!

Cook used to be rubbish at Poole too, maybe this is the meeting Fricke gets to grips with the track? Will happen sometime..

Well Cook is as good as anyone at Poole these days, Fricke is a decent rider and a lot have said he will be a gp rider but I have my doubts personally but he always seems to struggle at Poole.

i remember you saying jack and brady cant ride together they are tonight by the looks of it ?

I said it might be a reason why Jack was still at 2. I didn't say it was a fact! Maybe Jack just likes riding at 2!

You said that when we rode against Wolves and we needed a 5-1 in heat 15 for that win!

Well Cook is as good as anyone at Poole these days, Fricke is a decent rider and a lot have said he will be a gp rider but I have my doubts personally but he always seems to struggle at Poole.

And Nick Morris took a few years to work it out too. I'm sure Fricke will at some point, hopefully not tonight though!

Is anyone going to Poole tonight able to get us some programmes and post them up for us please. Will of course pay for postage etc, send me a PM if possible.

The fact that Ethel and Flo have been going to Poole since 1948 has no bearing as they pat the old girl down.

Being frisked by security is the most fun the grannies who support Poole have had in years.

• Like 1

Lets hope for a great meeting and a big crowd.It's horrible looking at empty stadiums on TV.

Hope I'm wrong fancy 48-42 Pirates win. Think Poole superiority at reserve will see them through, this time...

At the rate young Dan Bewley is progressing it won't be long before the double figures scores come. Haven't been as excited watching a young British racer since Kenny Carter. The kid is class.

• Like 2

Is anyone going to Poole tonight able to get us some programmes and post them up for us please. Will of course pay for postage etc, send me a PM if possible.

Ive tried PM, but you cant accept any more messages.

If help still required, please let me know.

Happy to help.