British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Leicester V Kings Lynn Saturday 5th August

Do you mean p*a* ?

Thought it was d*c*

• Like 1

Thought it was d*c*

That one too. Always partial to the word wazzock myself.

• Like 1

That one too. Always partial to the word wazzock myself.

Now there's a word i haven't heard in a while.

The chap at the car park entrance said that the speedway is off tonight but they have put on a circus instead......

• Like 4

So what do you suggest? Cancel? Then Leicester would possibly have to ride two meetings in one week which is never a good idea.

Down to Kings Lynn to produce a competitive lineup.

Yes i think it should be cancelled, fine Kings Lynn for not being able to field a team, two meetings in a week shouldn't be a problem. Kings Lynn don't suffer it is the fans that suffer again.

Yes i think it should be cancelled, fine Kings Lynn for not being able to field a team, two meetings in a week shouldn't be a problem. Kings Lynn don't suffer it is the fans that suffer again.

You're right, at the end of the day King's Lynn don't suffer regardless of the result.

I'm sure Buster wouldn't mind a 75-15 defeat as that would be a cheaper bill to pay and it only affects the Leicester fans that turn up for this one

• Like 1

I've no interest in it either, which is very sad really, as it's as near as KL can get to a local derby.

Don't worry: next year you'll have all the local derbies back in the Second Division, or whatever it will be called. The BSPA have tried and tried for years and years to pummel the lower league into submission and every year it turns out better than the cr*p in the so called top league. One day the gormless numpties on the management committee might just understand. Stop belittling the lower leagues!! Six of the teams in the so-called championship wouldn't do any better in the premiership. Leicester v K Lynn today is the weakest top flight meeting I have seen in almost fifty years of watching what was once a great sport

At least one league would do away with doubling up, other than having NL riders at reserve.

At least one league would do away with doubling up, other than having NL riders at reserve.

Don't need one league to do away with doubling up.Just scrap it or limit it to one per side.Mind you i would prefer one league.That way you get more variety and get to see a different team every week.

• Like 4

Well Dan Bewley is doing well :oops:

Lynn with 5 riders out.How can this be good for the sport.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

Well Dan Bewley is doing well :oops:

Lynn with 5 riders out.How can this be good for the sport.

Dan is the top scorer for KL so far

No point in having one big league. There isn't enough riders to fill the teams.

• Like 1