British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Poole Vs Kings Lynn 30/08/17

it won't matter anyway if you make the top four you won't go any further

So whats the point then?

Of course I want Pirates to be in it even if we get turned over in the semis. If you are in it you have a shot. It ain't over until the fat lady sings and although our chances are getting less by the minute with two riders missing at Somerset, we might still make it through.

Look what happened to us and Swindon in the playoffs. Clear at the top but failed to be champions. Never give up.

True.

It would be funny if he turned up at Kings Lynn tomorrow!

it isn't over yet. Keep fighting. Don't accept defeat even if it looks likely.

Strange line ups for both teams

i would think they are wrong i would say poole as monday morning and kings lynn as last night

So whats the point then?

Of course I want Pirates to be in it even if we get turned over in the semis. If you are in it you have a shot. It ain't over until the fat lady sings and although our chances are getting less by the minute with two riders missing at Somerset, we might still make it through.

Look what happened to us and Swindon in the playoffs. Clear at the top but failed to be champions. Never give up.

it isn't over yet. Keep fighting. Don't accept defeat even if it looks likely.

Yes true but it does look very unlikely. I think if Rye House win tonight it's pretty much all over but not a hopeless cause yet. I think missing Shanes Friday is a big loss, if we can scrape a win at Kings Lynn and Rye don't that could be all we need.

R/R for Huckenbeck tonight.

I have a feeling Pirates will hit 50. Lol!

I think we will be leading by a mile and then the meeting will get called off after 10 Heats.

If all 15 Heats are run then I will go 61-31 to us.

Edited by Poole Pirates Fanatic

I think we will be leading by a mile and then the meeting will get called off after 10 Heats.

If all 15 Heats are run then I will go 61-31 to us.

why wont it go to 15 heats then i hope you will be there cheering the lads on then :t: :t: :t:

R/R for Huckenbeck tonight.

and his excuse is ?

why wont it go to 15 heats then i hope you will be there cheering the lads on then :t: :t: :t:

KL's attitude. Look at Rye last night cant even be bothered to send riders to the tapes.

If the track is a bit wet then KL will already be down and out so they wont continue and we can take all 3 league points because we are going to be winning.

and his excuse is ?

Buster Chapman's constant BS gave Kai a headache

KL's attitude. Look at Rye last night cant even be bothered to send riders to the tapes.

If the track is a bit wet then KL will already be down and out so they wont continue and we can take all 3 league points because we are going to be winning.

Buster Chapman's constant BS gave Kai a headache

:t: ye ok

and his excuse is ?

Think I read he crashed in Sweden yesterday. I could be wrong tho. Where's R& R when you need him ;)

Think I read he crashed in Sweden yesterday. I could be wrong tho. Where's R& R when you need him ;)

wasnt he at rye house last night?

wasnt he at rye house last night?

Lucky I got so close lol

He had a nasty crash in heat 10 at rye last night. He never came out for his last ride.

There ya go then, query answered.

Once again by fans rather than the club

Is that by heat 12 :o