British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
scaramanga

Workington V Glasgow 23/9/17

i agree with most of that

but there is no point taking a 2nd bike if your not willing to use it

most top riders have more than 2 bikes and unless there doing a road trip the bikes in the van should be setup for the track there going to

As another poster mentioned they thought they had fixed the problem and so they hadn't warmed up the other bike

a good mechanic will always know if he has fixed the problem , never thinks he has fixed the problem . 2nd bike should have been warmed up anyhow!

this was written by a proper mechanic .

Edited by jenga

Workington next year see how many I get right Cook, Bewley ,Proctor,Sarjeant Jorgensen and Bickley all NO,

• Like 1

Workington next year see how many I get right Cook, Bewley ,Proctor,Sarjeant Jorgensen and Bickley all NO,

As you seem keen to predict another's team's non starters for 2018, how about telling us your predictions for your beloved Glasgow, next Season.

Given that you always try to give the impression that you are "in the know" :P , how about predicting whether Lawson, Worrall, Bewley, Perry & Summers will be at Ashfield, or not, in 2018 for starters :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Why no cook? He'll have to double up again to cover his grand prix expenses,he'll get no more money anywhere else in the championship than worky

Why no cook? He'll have to double up again to cover his grand prix expenses,he'll get no more money anywhere else in the championship than worky

He'll not double up and do the GPs that would be daft needs to get teams places abroad if he wants to be competitive at elite level.

• Like 1

Mr no morals worral has ruined this clubs chances this season. Afterall he was the one that tried it on with a team mates wife. So why would anyone want him back is beyond reasoning.

here is a wee tip for you , workington , if they run are going for wednesday home fixtures .

so You maY want to rethink your team of no,s BAR TWO . .

Edited by jenga

He'll not double up and do the GPs that would be daft needs to get teams places abroad if he wants to be competitive at elite level.

But where?Poland has a production line of riders better or as good as he is,the Swedish league is on its arse like ours,so basing himself in England seems the only sensible thing to do

Is he good enough to hold down places abroad a poor meeting in some clubs and you are out on your ar#e,signing on fee would have to be decent.

Is he good enough to hold down places abroad a poor meeting in some clubs and you are out on your ar#e,signing on fee would have to be decent.

precisely what I mean,at least if he doubled up here, he knows he'll make money to fund the GPS,anything else would be financial suicide

Mr no morals worral has ruined this clubs chances this season. Afterall he was the one that tried it on with a team mates wife. So why would anyone want him back is beyond reasoning.

You got proof of this as I can tell you your defo wrong on that one

But where?Poland has a production line of riders better or as good as he is,the Swedish league is on its arse like ours,so basing himself in England seems the only sensible thing to do

No point riding second tier over here needs to be riding against the top riders next year. So means getting a spot in Poland and Sweden. Otherwise the GPs will be a waste of time IMO cause he'll not be competitive.

No point riding second tier over here needs to be riding against the top riders next year. So means getting a spot in Poland and Sweden. Otherwise the GPs will be a waste of time IMO cause he'll not be competitive.

He's riding against the same riders whatever tier he's competing in over here

• Like 2