Kent £18

Leicester £17

Newcastle; £20

Plymouth £18 and £20

Poole;  ??

Redcar £17.50

Scunthorpe £17.00 including programme.

Al prices taken club websites.

Cannot find prices for Edinburgh, Glasgow and Poole.

Poole is £17 acc to the star. 

I’m afraid in my opinion it will need more than one new rider to bolster kings lynn’s squad. Next one out should be proctor, should have never resigned him. 

Never mind about looking at riders to blame the first port of call should be the man who put that 7 together. At what point, . Did whoever it was look at that team  on paper and think it was anything but a wooden spoon line-up ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, semion said:

Never mind about looking at riders to blame the first port of call should be the man who put that 7 together. At what point, . Did whoever it was look at that team  on paper and think it was anything but a wooden spoon line-up ?

Trouble is Buster has to find 2 teams. I think Lynn are suffering as a result of that unfortunately.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, semion said:

Spot on - in football he / she would be sacked . 
I tend to agree with Bagpuss the whole club has gone stale from top to bottom- it needs a Jonathan Chapman type person to get some enthusiasm going at the club again someone with some personality about them .If there is speedway at KL in 2022 maybe it should be with a fresh promotion in charge -In some ways in  Richard Lawson at least it’s a new face . 

5 hours ago, Neila said:

Written off at start of season, but ended up 3 times champions :party:

Great season and a fantastic few days at the end,  shame it’s gone

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Trouble is Buster has to find 2 teams. I think Lynn are suffering as a result of that unfortunately.

Nail on head.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

1. Riss

2. Proctor

3. Jorgensen

4. Kerr

5. Lawson

6. Bridger

7. Kinsley

Oh dear!

Decent team....

Easily top four in the Championship this year given the standard.....

Oh, hang on a minute.....:o :D

4 hours ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Surely Lynn have something up their sleeve. Their team is under the points limit.

What average would Zmarzlik or Sayufutdinov be on?

"Hi Bartosz, what kind of guarantee would you be looking for to ride for us?

Bartosz tells them...

"Really? Well I think that sounds like something we could definitely do, or at least get very close to, and I am sure we could find a sponsor to make up the difference if needed"..

Bartosz confirms his terms...

"Errrrrr..... Oh, sorry Bartosz, I thought you meant that was for a night, not a race!"..

"You haven't got Jamrogs number have you?"...

Phone goes dead....

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, mikebv said:

"Hi Bartosz, what kind of guarantee would you be looking for to ride for us?

Bartosz tells them...

"Really? Well I think that sounds like something we could definitely do, or at least get very close to, and I am sure we could find a sponsor to make up the difference if needed"..

Bartosz confirms his terms...

"Errrrrr..... Oh, sorry Bartosz, I thought you meant that was for a night, not a race!"..

"You haven't got Jamrogs number have you?"...

Phone goes dead....

can't remember what rider but i think there was one like this a couple of years ago, think whatever club it was thought the figure was for the season when it was actually per meeting

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Can Josh G not be attempted over? I think I missed the reason why he is not at Sheffield any more.. 

Got a good job in Oz and due to the pandemic didn't want to risk being stranded over this side of the world should anything happen re restricted travel...

• Thanks 1

Interesting comments from Tomas Jorgensen on Radio Norfolk this evening, saying there were ‘too many opinions’ flying around last night and that Buster ‘changed the track three or four times’ throughout the evening. Sounds like an unharmonious camp :unsure:

• Sad 1

Tractor racing was almost as exciting as it got last night. No real hold ups, but due to excessive track work through out the night on a dry day, didn't finish until 9.45pm. 2 hours for 15 races, presentation has got to be more slick than that.

One positive, Shroek made the right tactical moves early doors to try and turn things round

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Interesting comments from Tomas Jorgensen on Radio Norfolk this evening, saying there were ‘too many opinions’ flying around last night and that Buster ‘changed the track three or four times’ throughout the evening. Sounds like an unharmonious camp :unsure:

When Buster is in a bad mood he could make a convent full of nuns unharmonious.

3 minutes ago, mrss said:

When Buster is in a bad mood he could make a convent full of nuns unharmonious.

Sounds to me from the tone of the interview that he was doing as he was asked by the riders but they couldn’t agree on what the track should be like.....

Unacceptable for that to happen on race night IMO, get these issues ironed out pre season and be on it from heat one, no excuses.

• Like 2