1. Niels Kristian Iversen

2. Thomas Jorgensen

3. Josh Pickering

4. Lewis Kerr

5. Richard Lawson

6. Richie Worrall

7. Jack Thomas

8. Jake Mulford

Seemed to be the riding order based on the pictures I saw, can anyone confirm this? Not a terrible looking side once you have it out on paper, but still finish in the bottom 2 imo.

2 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

1. Niels Kristian Iversen

2. Thomas Jorgensen

3. Josh Pickering

4. Lewis Kerr

5. Richard Lawson

6. Richie Worrall

7. Jack Thomas

8. Jake Mulford

Seemed to be the riding order based on the pictures I saw, can anyone confirm this? Not a terrible looking side once you have it out on paper, but still finish in the bottom 2 imo.

Bottom 2? They look strong all the way through to me! Take out NKI and Thomas and they are all proven Championship heatleaders!! The other teams must be amazing then.

6 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Bottom 2? They look strong all the way through to me! Take out NKI and Thomas and they are all proven Championship heatleaders!! The other teams must be amazing then.

I don't think there's much to choose between the other five after Sheffield. On paper we look better with Puk at 1 and Pickering at 3 rather than Pickering at 1 and Kildemand at 3, gives a better balance. Be interesting to see what happens once Kildemand is fit. Worrall should be scoring hatfuls from reserve really.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I don't think there's much to choose between the other five after Sheffield. On paper we look better with Puk at 1 and Pickering at 3 rather than Pickering at 1 and Kildemand at 3, gives a better balance. Be interesting to see what happens once Kildemand is fit. Worrall should be scoring hatfuls from reserve really.

Yes I can see Worrall moving out of reserve fairly quickly with Kerr dropping down. 

16 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

5 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Yes I can see Worrall moving out of reserve fairly quickly with Kerr dropping down. 

Yes, so always going to have a good reserves. Has Jack Thomas rode in the Prem before? Have only seen him at Poole and he was really good!!

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Yes, so always going to have a good reserves. Has Jack Thomas rode in the Prem before? Have only seen him at Poole and he was really good!!

I think Kings Lynn team is pretty good definitely play off contenders and Jack Thomas is a decent reserve. 

15 minutes ago, FromBendThree said:

From what?

he was ill for Kings Lynn & Poole P&P

4 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Good to see that Lawson has recovered.

It is isn't it,never nice being ill.

5 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Yep. They may look half decent, but there are four stronger teams imo.

Sheffield

Peterborough

Ipswich

Belle Vue

King's Lynn

Wolverhampton

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Brundle?

Whatever happened to him? Other that that abysmal cringe worthy  war cry and the flying lap thing that lasted about two meetings  can’t think of anything else he bought to the club .  

Edited by Haza

7 hours ago, FromBendThree said:

Hadn't realised he had missed those. Was it Covid?

No idea 

Good start to the season from Ritchie Worrall. 15 point max for Leicester on Saturday and 9+2 from 5 rides guesting for Sheffield at Belle Vue this evening in the No 3 position. Could be a real trump card at reserve early on.

Edited by Speedball
  • Like 3