British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

37 minutes ago, B.V 72 said:

Jake Allen's free for the 28 day gig.  :wink:

Behave:rofl:

So what actually is the deal with iversen ? Has he been re declared as an injury replacement for kildemand and can ride for the next month or two ?

35 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

So what actually is the deal with iversen ? Has he been re declared as an injury replacement for kildemand and can ride for the next month or two ?

Does it matter?

It adds to the entertainment. The regulations,  integrity and transparency are just secondary considerations to be ignored as required  - just ask Belle Vue fans........

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Does it matter?

It adds to the entertainment. The regulations,  integrity and transparency are just secondary considerations to be ignored as required  - just ask Belle Vue fans........

• Haha 1

NKI to stay the season,i said i thought it was him:D

On 4/29/2022 at 11:51 AM, tellboy said:

Listening to Alex Brady the other week it seems he was refusing to ride,it just so happens he has gone and injured himself again now anyway.

R/R will be permitted,but i still think we won't have to use it.Fikngers crossed of course.

Just had to bring my post up with my deliberate spelling mistake,anybody see NKI backwards in it:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

Has he dropped a league? 

9 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Has he dropped a league? 

That is a very good question- Shouldn`t think it`s Lodz he`s leaving. He is scheduled to ride for Indianerna(Kumla) tonight and also rides in Denmark for Esbjerg sharing the 'A' position with Tai Woffinden- Woffy rides this Wednesday but NKI rode in the 1st 2 rounds. We wait with baited breath :)

On 4/30/2022 at 1:41 PM, Bald Bloke said:

Behave:rofl:

He should be free as well.:D

14 hours ago, tellboy said:

Well i got it right NKI was staying,but a full season we don't know.Temporary,ongoing according to the Lynn website.

4 hours ago, racers and royals said:

That is a very good question- Shouldn`t think it`s Lodz he`s leaving. He is scheduled to ride for Indianerna(Kumla) tonight and also rides in Denmark for Esbjerg sharing the 'A' position with Tai Woffinden- Woffy rides this Wednesday but NKI rode in the 1st 2 rounds. We wait with baited breath :)

I suppose he could have dropped Denmark for the time being allowing Tai to take the 'A' position exclusively.

6 minutes ago, tocha said:

I suppose he could have dropped Denmark for the time being allowing Tai to take the 'A' position exclusively.

Then swap them around when NKI does a stint in Denmark:D

• Like 1

Don't Danes only have to compete in 4 Danish league matches a season to maintain their DMU licence? 

Time to get ruthless now.With the news of Jack Thomas getting two broken wrists last night we need a decent replacement as surprisingly he has been a star for us this year.With not a lot left to choose from i think maybe Shanes or D.Thompson could fill in.Unless Josh Bates makes a comeback as i'm sure he would be allowed to fill a rising star spot until he is about 50.

Also if Bald Bloke stopped drinking he would have enough money to sponsor Lambert and Woffinden to come over in place of our current top two:P:lol:

2 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Time to get ruthless now.With the news of Jack Thomas getting two broken wrists last night we need a decent replacement as surprisingly he has been a star for us this year.With not a lot left to choose from i think maybe Shanes or D.Thompson could fill in.Unless Josh Bates makes a comeback as i'm sure he would be allowed to fill a rising star spot until he is about 50.

Also if Bald Bloke stopped drinking he would have enough money to sponsor Lambert and Woffinden to come over in place of our current top two:P:lol:

And we are waiting on news on TJ as well. Then you have Richard riding with a dodgy knee and not winning races like he did last season. 3 wins in 29 rides in the league so far. But with Alex saying there will be no panic changes, i guess we will just have to wait and see.

There's nowt wrong with a few beers, watching the speedway Tel :P.  

• Like 1