British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Flappy

Panthers v King's Lynn Thursday

2 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Why are the guests the cheap local option?

Because. As the result doesn't matter, why spend money you dont need to..?

And Panthers keeping booking Jorgensen?

4 hours ago, wealdstone said:

It has been agreed  that semi final will be Wolves at home to Panthers  on Monday and reverse on Thursday.

The reverse is the following Monday.

3 hours ago, Panther1997 said:

I know we got told on Monday that Cookie would be guesting for Lynn but the preview says 'King’s Lynn operate rider-replacement at No.1 with Richard Lawson on the injured list,'

Kings Lynn twitter says Cook is guesting for the Stars. 

19 minutes ago, tellboy said:

The reverse is the following Monday.

Kings Lynn twitter says Cook is guesting for the Stars. 

So it is my mistake

26 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Sounds like Cook was guesting and then Buster pulled the plug to make sure we get top spot.

I guess we've just got to wait and see who turns up on the night lol.

Don't make any difference where you  finish now as the pick been done on Tuesday joke or what?

2 hours ago, wealdstone said:

So it is my mistake

No,mine.Now updated that Cook has a personal issue to address now on Thursday.What absolute rubbish,like he wouldn't have known that yesterday.Someone is making up stories imo,is it Lynn or Cook.Mind you Cook was happy enough to take the booking at Belle Vue the other week.

Was thinking of going,at least we would have been a bit more competetive with Cook.Not good using R/R for Lawson.Have to wait to see how i feel tomorrow whether i go or not.:neutral:

No Mountain for N'castle at Brum tonight.... 

3 hours ago, Flappy said:

And Panthers keeping booking Jorgensen?

Il be fuming if we do that again...I'd rather go r/r in the play offs..

• Like 1

I think it's an important match from a confidence point of view and maybe a chance to get the track how they want it...but all this cloak n dagger stuff is making me think otherwise...and I'm disappointed Bjarne isn't riding as it looks to me that he needs to practice going into biggest couple of weeks of the season..

Edited by chrismorton

21 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

I think it's an important match from a confidence point of view and maybe a chance to get the track how they want it...but all this cloak n dagger stuff is making me think otherwise...and I'm disappointed Bjarne isn't riding as it looks to me that he needs to practice going into biggest couple of weeks of the season..

Was he just taking it easy as didn't want to to get hurt before his big farewell meeting? Hopefully back to his old self once that's out the way. 

Edited by Noodles

24 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Was he just taking it easy as didn't want to to get hurt before his big farewell meeting? Hopefully back to his old self once that's out the way. 

Hans is also riding in it 

3 hours ago, tellboy said:

No,mine.Now updated that Cook has a personal issue to address now on Thursday.What absolute rubbish,like he wouldn't have known that yesterday.Someone is making up stories imo,is it Lynn or Cook.Mind you Cook was happy enough to take the booking at Belle Vue the other week.

Was thinking of going,at least we would have been a bit more competetive with Cook.Not good using R/R for Lawson.Have to wait to see how i feel tomorrow whether i go or not.:neutral:

And some want Cook back next season. Like I said, he cannot be trusted

3 hours ago, Flappy said:

Jenkins replaces Mountain

Where have you seen that, not mentioned on the websites ?