British Speedway Forum

39 minutes ago, glenantony said:

I got that message too - when I clicked the link to say yes, there was no acknowledgement. Did you have the same? 

Yeah, no acknowledgement. I think they're trying to estimate how much of the stadium to open up as R&R hints at... I foresee another massive balls up :lol:

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

If you think they are going to open up the whole stadium on Sunday then i suggest you are wrong.

Yes I think your right probably trying to save on staffing costs etc but they might have a bit of a problem if many people don't say whether or not they intend to go and then just turn up.

• Like 1

As regards tickets and app, I just got mine and it was pretty trouble free.  Apologies if any repeat of previous but..

1. Went to Google Play and downloaded SEE Tickets Wallet.to my phone.

2. Went onto SEE Tickets website and created an account.

3. Went onto SEE Tickets site on my laptop, found the GP and selected my tickets.

4. When prompted for my SEE Tickets account details I entered them.

5. After the sale went through I logged back into SEE Tickets website on laptop, went to 'My Account' then 'Orders' and could see tickets in there.

6. Logged into SEE Tickets wallet on phone and they're in there fine.

Looks like a lot of faff, but took me 10 minutes.  I wouldn't blame SGP etc for this, there may be some contractual thing with Stadium etc.  

• Like 1

What time do gates open on Saturday? 

Anyone seen any details about the fanzone - timings, events etc? 

Edit just seen gates open 3.30pm

Edited by Noodles

Anybody seen the advert for Cardiff featuring snooker legend Ronnie O'Sullivan? Is he a guest of honour or a massive speedway fan? 

51 minutes ago, ProperSport said:

Can I ask what time do people think the GP will finish ? around 8pm ? 

Thanks 

Yes, I think that's the usual finish time .

5 hours ago, The Dog said:

Anybody seen the advert for Cardiff featuring snooker legend Ronnie O'Sullivan? Is he a guest of honour or a massive speedway fan? 

He's the pre-meeting entertainment I think, doing a cover version of 'snooker loopy' in homage to Chas N Dave.  He'll also be doing some TRick shots (I'll get my coat).

• Haha 1

I have visions of long queues waiting to get in with loads of people trying to figure out how to get their tickets on their phone!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Lioness said:

I have visions of long queues waiting to get in with loads of people trying to figure out how to get their tickets on their phone!

I think if you want to be famous and7or make money, you need to have better visions than that. Preferably with a religious theme to it

Just saying

4 hours ago, Lioness said:

Covid passports aren't obligatory like they were when I went Principality for a rugby event,so should be ok gaining access;)It isn't sold out either unlike it was when I last attended.:t:

Be interesting to see what the crowd is, as the British Moto GP only got 41000 and that's a full day of racing !!

12 minutes ago, Neila said:

Be interesting to see what the crowd is, as the British Moto GP only got 41000 and that's a full day of racing !!

That’s a poor crowd for that Event.Don’t know if there was any particular reason.

Has anyone seen any info regarding parking?
We have previously booked parking at City Hall?