British Speedway Forum
*JJ

Birmingham Brummies 2022

6 minutes ago, Pirio Barre said:

No, the issue is, has the poster asked questions to find out why there was a delay rather than simply make assumptions on the internet. I'd like to know if the poster has asked any questions and what the outcome was. 

It so easy go on forums and say so and so is to blame (in this case the banks or promotion) however you have to back this up with facts so I hope the poster takes time to find out the reason for the delay and has the courtesy to let us know

Fine

2 hours ago, Pirio Barre said:

No, the issue is, has the poster asked questions to find out why there was a delay rather than simply make assumptions on the internet. I'd like to know if the poster has asked any questions and what the outcome was. 

It so easy to go on forums and say so and so is to blame (in this case the banks or promotion) however you have to back this up with facts so I hope the poster takes time to find out the reason for the delay and has the courtesy to let us know

You really are trying to make a meal of this aren’t you? My post regarding the payment was based simply an observation having checked a recent bank statement. As far as I was concerned the money was gone five weeks before. I really don’t care therefore if the delay was down the bank or Birmingham Speedway and am not attaching blame to either party. It seems like it’s only you who is interested in getting to the bottom of things. So, sorry to disappoint you, but that is the end of the matter. Without wishing to be rude, if this is bugging you, you need to get a life.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2022 at 9:17 PM, Teromaafan said:

Is this a reflection on banking transaction times or slacking on the Brum promotion?

I'm loving you,  Why post the above question if you 

9 hours ago, Teromaafan said:

really don’t care

Why respond to my comments if you

really don’t care

And when someone perfectly reasonably  asks you to back up your claim, you fall apart and turn to insults with the added classic

Without wishing to be rude,

This is a forum *mate* not a one way rant, and if you bring up a subject on a forum you must expect a response and not just try to shut it down when things get a little awkward. 

Again I ask, it would be nice if you could answer your own question and find out why there was a delay. If not, maybe you should just stop posting on forums.
Edited by Pirio Barre
its like shooting fish in a barrel

On 7/11/2022 at 4:59 PM, kitten2502 said:

I knew there were a few, but didn't think there were that many "door pulls" in our midst!

Only just got this :rofl: i thought "door pulls" was some new internet/text term used by young people. I spent all morming try to work what ii could mean. I really do 

need to get a life.

• Haha 1

Are we waiting 28 days until we can get rid of vissing? 
Or we just gonna use guests till the end of the season for him and auty?

24 minutes ago, Brummies23 said:

You got it, guests scoring double they would.

30 minutes ago, Brummies23 said:

Surely you would have to sign someone when 28 days is up anyway? 

Just seen James Shane’s had a accident on the grass yesterday and has a broken arm plus other injuries .

• Sad 1

Saw on Twitter that the Brummies announced he is out for the season. So for remainder of '22 Birmingham will have more guests than a Premier Inn. 

Edited by Hackett
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

7 hours ago, Trackrat said:

Just seen James Shane’s had a accident on the grass yesterday and has a broken arm plus other injuries .

Was a good prospect but never delivered  consistently above NDL level where he's ended back at with Mildenhall. 

Probably make more money weekends on grass and long track in Europe. 

One that got away like Wajneckht 

It's like Brummies 1976 all over again!  

1 hour ago, OGT said:

It's like Brummies 1976 all over again!  

Chris morton broke Alan graham's leg...

44 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Chris morton broke Alan graham's leg...

There was that plus guests, rider replacement, double rider replacement, rider replacement for Bob Valentine who was still riding, oh yes and more guests. 

• Like 1