Aarnio - 7.55

Allen - 7.02

summers - 6.67

flint - 7.18

if Edinburgh or Redcar lose could be 

Charles wright - 8.00

Riss (if fit) - 8.58

kerr - 7.44

Don't forget the Birmingham meeting is also rearranged for Weds 14th!! Also Aarnio's season is over.

10 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Yes, all it takes is a Poole fan wishing an injured Plymouth rider well :blink:

Even you arent that stupid surely… 

9 hours ago, jbell1995 said:

It’s my understanding that they would become available. Gladiators will be paying close attention to both of these fixtures I suggest 

I thought you could not use any rider from any team in play offs.

10 hours ago, jbell1995 said:

It’s my understanding that they would become available. Gladiators will be paying close attention to both of these fixtures I suggest 

42 minutes ago, sugarray said:

I thought you could not use any rider from any team in play offs.

SR 012.4.2 Guest Rider
Replaces an absent regular team member subject to the following: -
a) if the absent rider, with an established MA, is in the top 1-5 of the team, then the missing rider’s MA will be enhanced by +5% at a home meeting to determine the allowance for the guest rider
b) a rider may ride as a guest (in an official meeting) at a track only once in an 8 day period (within that league) unless he is replacing the home teams #1 or is an NDL rider guesting for the home team
c) the guest must be in a current team declaration and have an MA that is the same or lower than that of the absent rider. If a rider has an established MA in both Premiership and Championship leagues the MA for the league for which the rider is guesting, will
Speedway Control Bureau Regulations
be used. If the rider does not have an established MA in that particular league then the conversion factor of 1.5 will apply
d) the guest assumes the position and MA of the missing rider. A guest rider in a ‘double header’ shall count as one meeting only
e) no rider, whose team is in the play offs may appear as a guest in the play offs, in that league.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

SR 012.4.2 Guest Rider
Replaces an absent regular team member subject to the following: -
a) if the absent rider, with an established MA, is in the top 1-5 of the team, then the missing rider’s MA will be enhanced by +5% at a home meeting to determine the allowance for the guest rider
b) a rider may ride as a guest (in an official meeting) at a track only once in an 8 day period (within that league) unless he is replacing the home teams #1 or is an NDL rider guesting for the home team
c) the guest must be in a current team declaration and have an MA that is the same or lower than that of the absent rider. If a rider has an established MA in both Premiership and Championship leagues the MA for the league for which the rider is guesting, will
Speedway Control Bureau Regulations
be used. If the rider does not have an established MA in that particular league then the conversion factor of 1.5 will apply
d) the guest assumes the position and MA of the missing rider. A guest rider in a ‘double header’ shall count as one meeting only
e) no rider, whose team is in the play offs may appear as a guest in the play offs, in that league.

As usual,as clear as mud.If Redcar or Edinburgh get knocked out,they are no longer in the play offs,or are they according to regulation e ,as above.

1 minute ago, Derrickn said:

As usual,as clear as mud.If Redcar or Edinburgh get knocked out,they are no longer in the play offs,or are they according to regulation e ,as above.

But they prob still classed as a 'playoff' team though. So I would assume it is just 7-10th teams you can use guests from, no matter what stage of the playoffs you are at. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Derrickn said:

I read that as no rider from the top 6 Teams can appear as a guest in the Play -Offs.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

I read that as no rider from the top 6 Teams can appear as a guest in the Play -Offs.

To paraphrase Bill Clinton: "it depends what the meaning of 'is' is"

14 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Shame. It was a nasty spill when he lost control . Wish him well.

Pitiful

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

I think that might need looked at this season. By time get to semi's Plymouth might have already used the available guests. Obviously looking at my own team potentially 3 riders injured that not had many updates from. 

Just now, Jaizer said:

I think that might need looked at this season. By time get to semi's Plymouth might have already used the available guests. Obviously looking at my own team potentially 3 riders injured that not had many updates from. 

Sure Tom Brennan said 2 weeks. Hume doesn't look good, on Eurosport Ipswich or commentators made out he is going to out for a while yet. Not sure about other 2 though. 

25 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Sure Tom Brennan said 2 weeks. Hume doesn't look good, on Eurosport Ipswich or commentators made out he is going to out for a while yet. Not sure about other 2 though. 

Ulle must be a doubt, cookie heard nothing since Redcar. 

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

Ulle must be a doubt, cookie heard nothing since Redcar. 

You never seem to hear how long riders are going to be out nowadays. I remember a few days after an injury they would say about 6-8 weeks or 3 weeks or whatever. But never gets said these days.

At least with Ulle you can keep checking the Peterborough line up to see if he is back for them yet (which he isn't in tonights). But with Cook not in the Prem anymore harder to work out unless there is a media article about it! 

• Like 2