British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

16 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Lindgren is a level above Emil and Doyle. He is in the prime of his career, Emil and Doyle are both nearing the end.

Although age is only a number, with Freddie being the same age as Doyley & 4 years older than Emil it’s difficult to see how your comparative career timeline holds up especially when Jason & Freddie averages were virtually identical in last years Polish averages. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Lindgren is a level above Emil and Doyle. He is in the prime of his career, Emil and Doyle are both nearing the end.

I would suggest Jason Doyle is 1 month younger than Freddie at 37 and Emil is 34, so how you can say both those are nearer the end of their career's I'v no idea.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Who struggles to complete a season currently due to long covid. Lindgren isn't your final roder as many have said, why would be travel more than he has too when he's not 100%!

1 hour ago, Purplepanthernotred said:

Everyone who was in dreamland yesterday that was ‘well chuffed’ with Hans returning still happy? All 7 heat wins and all from last season, 4 in 1 meeting at Ipswich…. 

What chance do we seriously have now? We’ve got a bang average/weak middle order and our big hitters are injury prone (not slating them for being injury prone before anyone comments) 

This is where we needed holder, someone who would have put 1.5 on his average at least, not worrall. As for Tomalin saying we will go and win the league im genuinely astonished at how good those drugs must be 

Optimism and realism are worlds apart if he thinks that lot has got any chance of winning the league he’s deluded …sounds like Horton and Swales telling us how great our team was gonna be great in 2008…

• Like 3

Team looks booked for the wooden spoon again as things stand. How many points left to play with for the final position. And if it’s Laguta what average would he have?

4 minutes ago, DJWolves said:

Team looks booked for the wooden spoon again as things stand. How many points left to play with for the final position. And if it’s Laguta what average would he have?

Be 8.00 I'd imagine, well over 9 points to use....

25 minutes ago, DJWolves said:

If it's Pedersen as mooted they look better than Lynn, Wolves and Leicester to me. And Mr Tomalin has money to make changes later on in the season. 

Ipswich BV and Sheff shoe ins for the Play Offs, the other three scrapping for fourth.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

Be 8.00 I'd imagine, well over 9 points to use....

It's Nicki on a 8.61

Edited by TTT

41 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

If it's Pedersen as mooted they look better than Lynn, Wolves and Leicester to me. And Mr Tomalin has money to make changes later on in the season. 

Ipswich BV and Sheff shoe ins for the Play Offs, the other three scrapping for fourth.

See I have Lynn as an absolute shoe in for a play off place. May lack the top end strength of others, but Jakobsen and then either Palm Toft or Jorgensen at reserve getting seven rides all season is absolutely massive. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

See I have Lynn as an absolute shoe in for a play off place. May lack the top end strength of others, but Jakobsen and then either Palm Toft or Jorgensen at reserve getting seven rides all season is absolutely massive. 

They'll need KK or MPT to become a number 1 

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

The thing is for Ipswich, both Doyle & Sayfutdinov are prone to getting injured. 

Can go from extreme highs to serious lows in a heartbeat. 

The league is stronger this season so Doyle won't have the luxury of just disappearing into the distance untroubled

12 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

The thing is for Ipswich, both Doyle & Sayfutdinov are prone to getting injured. 

Can go from extreme highs to serious lows in a heartbeat. 

The league is stronger this season so Doyle won't have the luxury of just disappearing into the distance untroubled

Spot on, He's got some proper competition in Britain for a change.

54 minutes ago, Flappy said:

They'll need KK or MPT to become a number 1 

Haha. Good luck to them with that!