British Speedway Forum

7 hours ago, Trees said:

I like how the Wolves management keep and believe in their riders, it means they give 100% as part of the team/family/wolfpack ....

Good  set up at Wolves...riders and management.....

21 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Wolves team isn't built for Cook to get 6/7 rides a match imo. Top 5 are far stronger than the reserves. Going by Champ averages it should be Flint getting 5 rides a match & Cook 3.

Zach Cook is a better rider than Flint. Flint might have a higher Champ average but Zach Cook came on leaps and bounds in the second half of 22. Check out his scores on the Speedway updates.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Zach Cook is a better rider than Flint. Flint might have a higher Champ average but Zach Cook came on leaps and bounds in the second half of 22. Check out his scores on the Speedway updates.

Give over ffs Flint averaged nearly a point and a half more than Zach Cook over the course of the season, which lasts from April to October. Flint has far far more potential than Zach Cook and you know it. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Steve Irving said:

Give over ffs Flint averaged nearly a point and a half more than Zach Cook over the course of the season, which lasts from April to October. Flint has far far more potential than Zach Cook and you know it. 

Flint just needs to master MG....he will get there im sure ...As 4 Z Cook...would  have preferred  J.Knudsen....may be he has other commitments....Flints mate aswell....

25 minutes ago, Steve Irving said:

Was dialled in to a home track with virtually no passing. Gate and go. I wish Flint well as he is a Brit but Zach Cook is an impressive rider with lots of potential. Not so sure with Flint.

48 minutes ago, Steve Irving said:

Not quite sure why Skidder and Shovlar find this funny? The fact Flint is already averaging more than Cook at 4 years his junior makes the above spot on. Don’t see the fuss with Zach Cook to be honest. Flint will again average more than Cook next season IMO. 

• Like 3

It's quite obvious Arch, there's no Poole connection with Flint

34 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Not quite sure why Skidder and Shovlar find this funny? The fact Flint is already averaging more than Cook at 4 years his junior makes the above spot on. Don’t see the fuss with Zach Cook to be honest. Flint will again average more than Cook next season IMO. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

It made me laugh!:rofl: CVS and PA clearly see 'what the fuss is about' or they wouldn't have signed him.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

It made me laugh!:rofl: CVS and PA clearly see 'what the fuss is about' or they wouldn't have signed him.

That wasn't the point being made though, it was an argument over Cook being better than Flint even though he averages over a point less despite being four years older. 

20 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

That wasn't the point being made though, it was an argument over Cook being better than Flint even though he averages over a point less despite being four years older. 

Let's see who gets the higher average for Wolves then. Even Wolves fans say Leon struggles round there, he does better in away meetings. Which I think Zach will do as well. Will be better away especially in the first six weeks of the season whilst he gets used to the track. So could see a few sneaky Wolves away wins? Maybe! 

Also I don't get this obsession with age!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Let's see who gets the higher average for Wolves then. Even Wolves fans say Leon struggles round there, he does better in away meetings. Which I think Zach will do as well. Will be better away especially in the first six weeks of the season whilst he gets used to the track. So could see a few sneaky Wolves away wins? Maybe! 

Also I don't get this obsession with age!!

Small wager towards the Ben Fund peeps ;):t:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Small wager towards the Ben Fund peeps ;):t:

Flint is a bit younger ...so got time  on his hands...needs to get out the gate ...make life easy 4 himself...

10 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Think they had to change there plans when Rory said he was coming back...Rorys ave is higher than N.Morris...So had to go 4 a weaker number  6...