British Speedway Forum
OdsalBoy

Sheffield Tigers 2023

On 12/5/2022 at 11:02 AM, SPEEDY69 said:

Nice list of those chosen.  Who else is on the list?

I've heard Belle Vue are having Connor Bailey 

9 minutes ago, Lynnfan91 said:

I've heard Belle Vue are having Connor Bailey 

Good signing in my opinion, I am hoping Sheffield have indeed gone with Dan Gilkes as previously mentioned on here

• Like 1

On 12/5/2022 at 11:15 AM, blue witch said:

Perhaps BV will get a lawyer so they can have Brennan RS again

if Flint and Thomas are RS, so then so should Brennan

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, jimmy jimmy said:

if Flint and Thomas are RS, so then so should Brennan

The selection is based on averages in both leagues and Brennan has exceeded the threshold, plus I don't think he needs the protection of the RS scheme any more anyway.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

The selection is based on averages in both leagues and Brennan has exceeded the threshold, plus I don't think he needs the protection of the RS scheme any more anyway.

Plus he'll be on a much better wage than the 'Rising Star' position

• Like 1

If he starts anything like last season, will be certainly be one of the strongest.

I think that we are shaping up to solid team.

I think that we will be especially strong at home.

Fully expecting Adam Ellis been the final signing joining his long time friend Bellego in the side. 

He is certainly a well spoken young man. Let's hope he can put that nasty crash behind him in 2023...

Sounds like a good prospect, Steady will be a great teacher and he shouldn’t feel any pressure coming into this solid looking team. welcome aboard Dan 

37 minutes ago, RideHard said:

Sounds like a good prospect, Steady will be a great teacher and he shouldn’t feel any pressure coming into this solid looking team. welcome aboard Dan 

He's got a good head on him for a young rider very professional 

Dan will do very well for you. I'm always surprised how little he is mentioned when people are talking about British prospects, and imo riding a big track every week will do him the world of good. He conducts himself very well, I think he'll make himself very popular.

8 hours ago, skydog said:

Dan will do very well for you. I'm always surprised how little he is mentioned when people are talking about British prospects, and imo riding a big track every week will do him the world of good. He conducts himself very well, I think he'll make himself very popular.

I saw Dan get 11 at Scunthorpe last year and he looked good then. Hope he can get over his injuries quickly and get back on the pace. Good luck to him