British Speedway Forum
OdsalBoy

Sheffield Tigers 2023

5 hours ago, PTW said:

For me I don’t think there’s much in it at all between Sheffield and belle vue think that will be the final again 2 very strong looking teams 

Bit early to predict the final before the mighty Panthers declare their banging 7 lol.

• Like 1

The Tigers look the strongest at this stage but many said the same last year. They certainly mean business with that 1-7.  

On 11/17/2022 at 11:33 AM, FishersGate said:

Can a team have two rising stars?

On 11/17/2022 at 12:04 PM, RS50 said:

I believe you can have more than one from the rising star list, but only class one as your rising star. The other (s) just get included in the team, using their average.

That was my understanding also. Wolves had both Flint and Kemp wand both were on the RS list. However only 1 rider could claim that spot which was Flint.

Just to add Sheffield look outstanding on paper. Can’t see any team listed so far getting anywhere near them. 

39 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

is STARRS tonight or next Thursday?

I believe it is next Thursday the 16th.

Just seen an alert thing on the South Yorkshire Police Facebook page asking if anybody has seen Josh Bates - he has been missing since Thursday. Hope he’s ok

1 hour ago, Cue Ball said:

Just seen an alert thing on the South Yorkshire Police Facebook page asking if anybody has seen Josh Bates - he has been missing since Thursday. Hope he’s ok

On 12/20/2022 at 11:01 PM, Hackett said:

The Tigers look the strongest at this stage but many said the same last year. They certainly mean business with that 1-7.  

Yes that was before BV brought in Robert Lambert!! 

Edited by foreverblue

On 12/20/2022 at 11:01 PM, Hackett said:

I'm sure I have thought Sheffield looked the strongest team for all 3 seasons they've spent in the Prem.

On 2/11/2023 at 10:52 PM, foreverblue said:

Yes that was before BV brought in Robert Lambert!! 

Maybe we should have just used Jack Smith for Max?