British Speedway Forum
lewy

Plymouth v Glasgow 28/9/22

Just now, Bendonebunching said:

Also announced that Richie Worrall has signed for next season. 

Well he had to go somewhere!!

Track record in heat 15.

Thats some track preparation to have track that fast in last heat. 

Well done all concerned. 

• Like 1

Right that’s our season over now time to cheer on Leicester and Redcar over the next week or so cmon you bears and lions you can do it .

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Well he had to go somewhere!!

That statement sums you up,pathetic!

• Like 3

He will have pants full of skidders when Redcar and Leicester put his mob to the sword over the coming days arrogant and pathetic I would say I think your being to polite lewy now where’s that thread why does everyone hate Poole ..... hmm I wonder.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, lewy said:

That statement sums you up,pathetic!

Well he did have to go somewhere as Leicester are going Prem!!

I have congratulated Plymouth a couple of posts earlier!!!!

Edited by Skidder1

15 hours ago, Mike0310 said:

Right that’s our season over now time to cheer on Leicester and Redcar over the next week or so cmon you bears and lions you can do it .

Come on you pirates bring home trophy 26, something your lot can only dream about :party:

Edited by Arthur54
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Mike0310 said:

He will have pants full of skidders when Redcar and Leicester put his mob to the sword over the coming days arrogant and pathetic I would say I think your being to polite lewy now where’s that thread why does everyone hate Poole ..... hmm I wonder.

Come on you pirates bring home trophy 26 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Where's Cookie?

Myself & others were looking forward to seeing Craig Cook, his none appearance must warrant some sort of punishment, a ban or a fine surely?

• Haha 1

Doesn’t seem very classy naming a rider for next year before he has finished his commitments with his current club.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, marko said:

Doesn’t seem very classy naming a rider for next year before he has finished his commitments with his current club.

Not seen it confirmed anywhere else.

In his post-meeting video interview Richie said he hadn't done any deals for next year yet!!!

I'm sure if it was publicly announced a couple of BSF's Plymouth fans will be able to confirm - assuming they were there of course.

48 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

In his post-meeting video interview Richie said he hadn't done any deals for next year yet!!!

I'm sure if it was publicly announced a couple of BSF's Plymouth fans will be able to confirm - assuming they were there of course.

If you go on the Plymouth website and read the match report it says that he has signed for next season. 

Edited by Bendonebunching

Well I was there and it was publicly announced that Richie has signed for the gladiators for 2023, there is also a statement on the gladiators website to this effect

2 hours ago, Ghosty said:

Myself & others were looking forward to seeing Craig Cook, his none appearance must warrant some sort of punishment, a ban or a fine surely?

28 day ban...?

From the 1st of November...

Finishes 29th of November..

Can't ride between those dates...:D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

21 minutes ago, Devil said:

Well I was there and it was publicly announced that Richie has signed for the gladiators for 2023, there is also a statement on the gladiators website to this effect

So which is it??! 

Normally the rider leaks it before the club is ready. Not the other way round! lol :D