British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Warsaw GP Saturday May 13th 2023

Justice.Zmarzlik even turned left on Holder over the line.

• Like 2

Bloody boring Lindgren stole it. Rotten luck to Holder who had it stolen. Good news that Zmarzlik failed.

• Like 2

GP points

1st 20 points Lindgren

2nd 18 points Holder

3rd 16 points  Zmarzlik

4th 14 points Doyle

5th 12 points Vaculik

6th 11 points Fricke

7th 10 points Bewley

8th 9 points Woffinden

2 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

The fact Bartosz was slightly in front and Doyle leant in on him...... is that not a factor? 

Doyle went for a tactical dive, was third, knew if went for a rerun, would have been at worse that. 

He wasn’t in front tho Doyle was, he had more speed coming to the corner having made a longer straight but what’s Doyle supposed to do just turn right shut off and wave him through???

as others have said if it’s the other way round the decision goes the other way every time, zmarzlik gets every decision going it’s a joke

• Like 7

Just now, 89buttons said:

He wasn’t in front tho Doyle was, he had more speed coming to the corner having made a longer straight but what’s Doyle supposed to do just turn right shut off and wave him through???

as others have said if it’s the other way round the decision goes the other way every time, zmarzlik gets every decision going it’s a joke

Of course not, but what's Bartosz meant to do? get a whole bikes length infront just so Doyle can make the corner? For me, it's a racing incident, Doyle was always going down, but I don't believe either rider are at fault as such. I'd have sided with the ref on this one, but could see it either way.

I do agree, when the best rider has all the luck, what are you meant to do. 

8 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

The fact Bartosz was slightly in front and Doyle leant in on him...... is that not a factor? 

Doyle went for a tactical dive, was third, knew if went for a rerun, would have been at worse that. 

That's how I saw it.  :t:

1 minute ago, Panthers99 said:

Of course not, but what's Bartosz meant to do? get a whole bikes length infront just so Doyle can make the corner? For me, it's a racing incident, Doyle was always going down, but I don't believe either rider are at fault as such. I'd have sided with the ref on this one, but could see it either way.

Doyle was never going down in that situation 

Gp spoilt by refs wrong decision 

Talk about a "home" decision - Gutted that they didn't put a microphone in front of Doyle he may of spoken a few home truths. 

Congratulations to Freddie and Jack Holder on an excellent meeting. 

Feel so peed off

Roll on prague

6 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

So if it’s a racing incident, surely common sense would suggest a rider coming from behind, travelling faster and consequently riding into the side another rider causing him to fall off then the rider that coming from behind has knocked him off surely!

also zmarzlik front wheel was a fair bit off the white line, he could’ve left Doyle more room to turn also…but then the speed he was coming in at he was never gonna be able to hold the inside on the line he was coming in at, so Doyle’s choices were jump out of the way or get knocked off

Edited by 89buttons
  • Like 4