British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Poole v Leicester v Poole play off final 21/22 October

14 hours ago, mac101 said:

some of these new tubeless  rims can’t be used in the uk at the moment the rim is too wide for our regs and they cost a bomb we still use tubes 

They do them in the traditional size of 2.15. But i can see why only the top earners use them at over £1300 a pair:blink:

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

They do them in the traditional size of 2.15. But i can see why only the top earners use them at over £1300 a pair:blink:

Use of the tubeless rims and tyres in the UK is currently banned on the grounds of cost.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wtf said:

Use of the tubeless rims and tyres in the UK is currently banned on the grounds of cost.

Can only be a good thing at that price. It's expensive enough for the average rider to keep their bikes up to scratch without needing the next bling thing.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 2

It's a lovely day here in Leicester for a Grand Final 2nd leg... after a really dry week... just saying

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iainb said:

It's a lovely day here in Leicester for a Grand Final 2nd leg... after a really dry week... just saying

I bet the track isn't raceable!!

• Haha 2

Already started working on the drainage so I believe so I doubt there will be any track activity this side of the New Year 

13 hours ago, The Dog said:

Already started working on the drainage so I believe so I doubt there will be any track activity this side of the New Year 

Don't think there will be any track activities till end of February at least. 

• Like 1

Could someone who was at King's Lynn on 04.11.22 for the Leicester v Poole 2nd leg post the result of heat 5 from their programme please?

3 minutes ago, June01 said:

Could someone who was at King's Lynn on 04.11.22 for the Leicester v Poole 2nd leg post the result of heat 5 from their programme please?

D King

B Cook

D Thompson

R Worrall 

Didn't get the time unfortunately 

• Like 1

I have the Leicester riders the other way around. It was a great race.

Heat 05: King, B.Cook, R.Worrall, D.Thompson 1-5 (16-14)
Line Up: R.Worrall, D.Thompson, King, B.Cook
Comments: R.Worrall gated but King divebombed him bend 3 lap 1 to take the lead. A fantastic ride from B.Cook to pass Both Lions exiting bend 2 lap 4 to take 2nd and a Poole 5-1.

Worrall suffered a puncture during the race and ended up crawling over the line in fourth, I think Thompson took him on the run in IIRC.

• Like 1

I too have Dan third I  my prog

• Like 1

21 hours ago, June01 said:

19 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I have the Leicester riders the other way around. It was a great race.

Heat 05: King, B.Cook, R.Worrall, D.Thompson 1-5 (16-14)
Line Up: R.Worrall, D.Thompson, King, B.Cook
Comments: R.Worrall gated but King divebombed him bend 3 lap 1 to take the lead. A fantastic ride from B.Cook to pass Both Lions exiting bend 2 lap 4 to take 2nd and a Poole 5-1.

19 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Worrall suffered a puncture during the race and ended up crawling over the line in fourth, I think Thompson took him on the run in IIRC.

You can watch it for free here

https://watch.britishspeedway.co.uk/watch/524e0bc1-1302-404f-9293-6f8809cd751d

If you click on heat 5 in the results section it will take you to that part in the video.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1