British Speedway Forum

5 hours ago, Tinker said:

I'm surprised he's not guesting tonight for KL instead of Riss - missed a trick there imo. Quick change of kevlars between races, no problem. Jobs a good un'.

You need a place on the MC..:D

22 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

You'd imagine the management committee would have no issue with approving Pickering coming back, as he was clearly injured when being dropped & wasn't some ploy to navigate averages etc

Who does Josh want to ride for?

He will presumably get more matches for Sheffield, 1 more in the league, a possible cup final and possible play offs, and a lot closer to where he lives

6 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

Who does Josh want to ride for?

He will presumably get more matches for Sheffield, 1 more in the league, a possible cup final and possible play offs, and a lot closer to where he lives

I'm sure Josh will ride where he wants to ride (proving he's wanted) just saying he shouldn't be "blocked" from returning to Lynn.

Although last time he had a good season for Sheffield he was dropped because he upped his average (one of Speedway's faults) what's to say that won't happen again?

Wouldn't happen at Lynn as they need all the heat leaders they can get lol!

2 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

I'm sure Josh will ride where he wants to ride (proving he's wanted) just saying he shouldn't be "blocked" from returning to Lynn.

Although last time he had a good season for Sheffield he was dropped because he upped his average (one of Speedway's faults) what's to say that won't happen again?

Wouldn't happen at Lynn as they need all the heat leaders they can get lol!

Josh would’ve been back at lynn but was offered a deal which was less than what he was on originally. Sheffield offered him what he was originally on. 

Well, that'll be Laguta's Polish club telling him he can't return to British Speedway after picking up a knock :rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Well, that'll be Laguta's Polish club telling him he can't return to British Speedway after picking up a knock :rolleyes:

Wasn't that the plan.... :blink:

Same with Pedersen

42 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Wasn't that the plan.... :blink:

Same with Pedersen

Oh you cynic. :rofl:

Klindt has scored 45 points from 19 heats the last 3 meetings (9.43 AVG).

Previous to that he scored 34 points across 7 league meetings...

I don't know what he has changed, but the man seems to have some fire in his belly. He had a column in the programme last night that mentioned after the BV home meeting he was very close to quitting. Thank god he didn't as seems possessed currently.

18 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

Klindt has scored 45 points from 19 heats the last 3 meetings (9.43 AVG).

Previous to that he scored 34 points across 7 league meetings...

I don't know what he has changed, but the man seems to have some fire in his belly. He had a column in the programme last night that mentioned after the BV home meeting he was very close to quitting. Thank god he didn't as seems possessed currently.

Any coincidence he’s gone better since Brady left ?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

It was more likely he was injured by Buster who stood on his foot with the intention of getting his Polish team to stop him racing in the Uk.

#savethepennies

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Haza said:

Any coincidence he’s gone better since Brady left ?

I always thought Brady and Klindt got on. I'm not aware of all the ins and outs around the pits though 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

I always thought Brady and Klindt got on. I'm not aware of all the ins and outs around the pits though 

All I’m saying there seems to have been a change in certain riders since he left not sure if it’s coincidence or not ? 

• Like 1

I think Klindt getting away from number one and finding a good set up has done him the world of good.  No idea about Akex Brady but apart from Artem everyone else have been as wonderfully inconsistent as ever.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I think Klindt getting away from number one and finding a good set up has done him the world of good.  No idea about Akex Brady but apart from Artem everyone else have been as wonderfully inconsistent as ever.

Fingers crossed Klindt & Jorgensen can maintain the uptick in form, especially at home. May be we're seeing the advantage of not pulling the 'Sacked Trigger' to early. 

The biggest concern now will be what Wroclaw decide to do about Laguta :unsure:

3 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Fingers crossed Klindt & Jorgensen can maintain the uptick in form, especially at home. May be we're seeing the advantage of not pulling the 'Sacked Trigger' to early. 

The biggest concern now will be what Wroclaw decide to do about Laguta :unsure:

Don't know if anything official has been said regarding Artem's injury, but I can't envisage it being a long-term layoff. Sore, definitely but speedway riders have got up and cracked on with a lot worse