British Speedway Forum

Well even though its Woffinden at the EoES I wouldn't be at all surprised if they changed their minds and want Bewley v Lambert on Monday.

It wouldn't surprise me if Robert Lambert rides in the playoffs again, guesting for one of the 4 teams.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Didn't take much notice what she said but the graphics on screen said Peterborough v Sheffield

I've tried to re watch it but don't know how to.:icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Bald Bloke

9 minutes ago, Rob B said:

It wouldn't surprise me if Robert Lambert rides in the playoffs again, guesting for one of the 4 teams.

As he's a Prem rider, would it allow him to guest?. Surly there's a cut off point?

8 hours ago, Rob B said:

Should be able to guest for Holder if he isn't fit

9 hours ago, Rob B said:

With two semi finals and the final, I would not be surprised to see him ride for all four. 

39 minutes ago, MARK246 said:

With two semi finals and the final, I would not be surprised to see him ride for all four. 

No, that wouldn't be allowed..

Those who run the sport have exacting standards...

One team will be fine.....:D

1 hour ago, MARK246 said:

Dont think that can happen, when Kings Lynn and Poole rode against each other in the play off final, both teams needed guests but they weren't allowed to use one rider to guest for one team then guest for the other team in the second leg.

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Dont think that can happen, when Kings Lynn and Poole rode against each other in the play off final, both teams needed guests but they weren't allowed to use one rider to guest for one team then guest for the other team in the second leg.

I thought Nick Morris did?

2 hours ago, mikebv said:

No, that wouldn't be allowed..

Those who run the sport have exacting standards...

One team will be fine.....:D

Chris Harris represented both Coventry & Kings Lynn in the play offs. 

33 minutes ago, Noodles said:

I thought Nick Morris did?

I thought he was going to but they decided Morris should guest for Poole in both legs and Ellis for Kings Lynn in both legs

Just now, foreverblue said:

I thought he was going to but they decided Morris should guest for Poole in both legs and Ellis for Kings Lynn in both legs

I think that's right. Kings lynn could have used morris at kings lynn due to the 5pc uplift for home riders but it was decided to keep the same riders home and away to maintain integrity .Ellis had a mare for lynn and we lost 

• Like 2

Just read Dale Allitt's statement regarding Lambert's replacement for Laguta. So it was because Artem struggled with the smaller tracks was it? B*ll*cks! He was a recent world champion and should be experienced/well rounded enough to adapt and handle all tracks (needs to have a word with one of his fellow countrymen). Its obvious to the speedway public there there were other issues with Laguta.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Teromaafan said:

Just read Dale Allitt's statement regarding Lambert's replacement for Laguta. So it was because Artem struggled with the smaller tracks was it? B*ll*cks! He was a recent world champion and should be experienced/well rounded enough to adapt and handle all tracks (needs to have a word with one of his fellow countrymen). Its obvious to the speedway public there there were other issues with Laguta.

Laguta is the same as a lot of the Poles who come over here, their brought up on big fast tracks that need no real skill or throttle control, just twist it wide open and hang on, him and Emil are certainly chalk and cheese.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Teromaafan said:

Think in the eyes of professionalism you can't really dig him out

• Like 1
  • Haha 2