British Speedway Forum

24 minutes ago, HGould said:

I believe that this Team comes in at just under 39 points and is under serious consideration with no need to worry about possible Visa issues of any NEW Aussies but giving chance to line at least one up who is riding in Europe for possible inclusion during the season

Steve Worrall

Richard Lawson

Ben Cook

Zach Cook

Jack Thomas

Alfie Bowtell

Nathan Ablitt

I like the look of that side 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, HGould said:

I believe that this Team comes in at just under 39 points and is under serious consideration with no need to worry about possible Visa issues of any NEW Aussies but giving chance to line at least one up who is riding in Europe for possible inclusion during the season

Steve Worrall

Richard Lawson

Ben Cook

Zach Cook

Jack Thomas

Alfie Bowtell

Nathan Ablitt

Way off with 3 of the riders I think? 

• Like 1

Wow this visa paperwork/process is a real pain!!;)

Edited by Skidder1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Thank god Nigel Leahy has had a lot of practice with it. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Thank god Nigel Leahy has had a lot of practice with it. :)

Is that the same guy who’s had a lot of practice announcing but still fails to complete the race lineup before the riders have left the tapes !

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Rew by any chance

1 minute ago, Mr Blobby said:

Rew by any chance

I think he's sorting out Steve Worrall's holiday. Struggling to tell the difference between France and Orlando again :oops:

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk So Danny Ford has his 'dream' 1-7 within the 40 points but also has a plan B and C just in case the 'dream' line-up proves a little unrealistic. All riders spoken to and now just awaiting the final pieces to be in place.

Edited by Skidder1

4 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk So Danny Ford has his 'dream' 1-7 within the 40 points but also has a plan B and C just in case the 'dream' line-up proves a little unrealistic. All riders spoken to and now just awaiting the final pieces to be in place.

Dream 1-7 would include Rew? Or maybe a rider who simply isn't sure whether at will fit their Schedule at this moment in time. Or just classic Visa trouble. 

Would think the difficult conversations would include Kemp and Worrall or king. 

I'm sure Ablitt will be back unless he's decided to go against having a 2point reserve. 

Either way hopefully the pieces can fall into place soon! 

16 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Explains Drew’s strop then?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KrisB said:

Explains Drew’s strop then?

Can see why the wanted to do it after the final! Perfect example. 

He must be on plan B,I know of 1 rider that's turned down the offer to ride for Poole. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lewy said:

He must be on plan B,I know of 1 rider that's turned down the offer to ride for Poole. 

As opposed to how many that have turned Plymouth down?:party:

This is a Poole thread,you can discuss Plymouth on there own thread,you are quite right though I believe zmarzlik, wolfenden and vaculik has turned us down but may join later in the season :t:

1 minute ago, lewy said:

This is a Poole thread,you can discuss Plymouth on there own thread,you are quite right though I believe zmarzlik, wolfenden and vaculik has turned us down but may join later in the season :t:

If you make the Play -Offs no doubt.

• Like 1